Search results for query: *

1. SonansuMan

Controversial opinions

Calling her a side character has always felt weird to me because she’s gotten about as many or even surpassed actual companions (i.e Clemont, Cilan, DP Brock) in focus episodes and the marketing features her pretty prominently I at least feel like they planned it at one point in production...
  2. SonansuMan

Controversial opinions

The more I see Ash and Chloe's dynamic throughout JN being criticized, the more I feel like Bea could've been the second companion instead. Both narratively and personality-wise, I feel like there'd be way more they'd be able to do with her.
  3. SonansuMan

Controversial opinions

Personally very relieved that reserves won’t be used in the M8. Having every single one of Ash’s Pokémon instead featured and being shown to help contribute to the strength of his JN team is a great compromise for not only making sure that they had an active goal in driving Ash’s success, but...
  4. SonansuMan

Controversial opinions

I feel like the writers set up the groundwork for what could’ve been a really great series for the TRio by making them more ambitious/relevant but then they completely dropped the ball by sucking the soul out of their characters to get to that point. And if the characters’ personalities aren’t...
  5. SonansuMan

Controversial opinions

Team Rocket ending up with Grookey instead of Goh would've been 1000x more interesting.
  6. SonansuMan

Controversial opinions

This is one of the biggest issues I have with Journeys that STILL has barely been improved upon. The closest we've gotten to this are the brief battle segments during the start of episodes but aside from that Ash's team feels really disjointed and it's strange given that all of them each have...
  7. SonansuMan

Controversial opinions

Dropping a new round of takes since it's been a while * SM captures the heart and soul of Pokemon better than any other series. Everything from the animation to how lively the region felt every episode made Alola's identity feel the most distinct out of the 6 series at the same time, and though...
  8. SonansuMan

Controversial opinions

* Goh is the best protagonist since Dawn and the only issue I have with him is how they're pacing his goal * BW TRio was much more interesting than XY TRio from a plot perspective (sorry Wobb, not even you can save XY TRio) * Ash not getting any starters on his team (as of now) is one of the...
  9. SonansuMan

Controversial opinions

-Brock was actually okay in DP. -Team Rocket should be in every episode (not always major though) -X/Y crew is overrated and boring compared to other group dynamics. -Iris gets too much hate (not a fan of her either, but she isn't completely terrible) -Ash doesn't need to win the league
Back
Top Bottom