Search results for query: *

1. Soniman

Controversial opinions

I’ll be honest a lot of this reads like “well since Ash isn’t mature 100% of the time in every instance it proves contrary” when AG Ash is infamous for his extreme ego problems that he displayed constantly until Brandon finally beat it out of him, whatever similar issues he in DP had are vastly...
  2. Soniman

Controversial opinions

I’ll be honest this is literally the first time I ever heard anyone say this about DP so you’ll have to forgive me for not seeing what you’re refering to. I mean I guess you point can to a inconsistency or two which is understandable if you’re writing a character who at that time appeared in...
  3. Soniman

Controversial opinions

There’s a lot of “we” in that post implying everyone disliked/didn’t care about Ash after DP which is such lie lmao. Let’s not pretend XY(Z) isn’t one of the most popular sagas in the fandom BECAUSE of how Ash was portrayed as a cool and competent leader and great battler, what appeals to others...
  4. Soniman

Controversial opinions

Calyrex would usually be a Pokémon to toss into a movie but like..the movies are AU and also not yearly anymore because COVID screwed up the whole release pattern. JN can only do so much on top of having to juggle DP representation and all those old legendaries. Like I know JN has issues but...
  5. Soniman

Controversial opinions

Though this is mainly about game focused Poketubers I feel the same but the ones for the anime, can't stand any of them because of how overly obsessed with hype baiting and over speculating they are, the entire Twitter Fandom revolves around them and it's so obnoxious
  6. Soniman

Controversial opinions

I mean...like it or not Goh has had constant prominence in the show, to the point where people complain it's to much focus in comparison to Ash (not that I agree bit the fact it's a complaint to begin with kinda says a lot), he definitely earned that co-protagonist role only Dawn was afforded...
  7. Soniman

Controversial opinions

Technically we see Cinderace and Lucario fight every single episode in the OP for the past year so we basically have seen their bond very consistently!
  8. Soniman

Controversial opinions

Does anyone else feel like May's Torchic was handled like crap now that we're on the subject?it was treated so poorly because May focused all her attention on Beautifly for Contests and Torchic just warmed the bench. It's made even worse because Max specifically points this out to Ash and Brock...
  9. Soniman

Controversial opinions

Not giving Kalos Pokémon megas never felt right to me which is probably why both z moves and dynamax applied to all Gens and hence why Ash could use those and not Mega Evolution
  10. Soniman

Controversial opinions

I don't agree at all in regards to Dawn, frankly I find the obsession with advancing in terms of raw achievements a little tiresome. Like can't she just be allowed to vibe and.....be a character? She by far has had the most significant relations with Ash and the JN group currently when compared...
  11. Soniman

Controversial opinions

Honestly pretty much most shipping is harmless fun and there's nothing weird about it as long as its not hurting anyone. Live and let live as far as I'm concerned
  12. Soniman

Controversial opinions

It's almost like I, quite literally, said it wasn't an excuse in original post word for word
  13. Soniman

Controversial opinions

Yall crack me up. This show isn't made for jaded 20 somethings who are unsatisfied at every writing descion they make its for children who like Pokémon, has been for 25 years and will continue to be so. This isn't a excuse to deflect criticism it's simply a fact
  14. Soniman

Controversial opinions

Though I at least like Cinderace I can say overall this is probably the worst bunch of starter treatment I've seen in the show period. Sucks to people that are huge fans of these starters, maybe next gen lol As opposed to everyone else rushing to "warn" you how irredemable the show is I say...
  15. Soniman

Controversial opinions

I actually prefer DP Brock over AG Brock, vastly better Pokémon, nice episodes, good mentor moments with Dawn and actually some development even if it was a little last minute with the Doctor thing.
  16. Soniman

Controversial opinions

Or JN hate in general considering it takes up the lion's share of posts in the topic currently haha
  17. Soniman

Controversial opinions

I...a remake of her games literally just came out...and sold really well....and her look a like is going to be in Arceus which comes out in3 weeks.... Also isn't this "they should stop experimental if they can't pull it off" the most paradoxical sounding thing to anyone else? Literally the...
  18. Soniman

Controversial opinions

Oh geeze a lot to unpack here. Frankly I sometimes question how people can watch and keep up with a anime like Pokémon with so many repeated plot structures, conflicts and character arcs and act like because things have a similar outcome (the two instances provided are like 7 years apart in air...
  19. Soniman

Controversial opinions

This isn't on JN but Ash vs Cynthia could definitely still deliver on emotional investment strictly because of what was set up in DP but whether the character building in DP between them will play any sort of significant role in the JN but remains to be seen.
Back
Top Bottom