• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Soniman

Preview JN104: Hyper Class! VS Dracaena of The Big Four!!

This just makes me more disappointed they choice Noivern over him tbh. But hey that means maybe we can finally see a Noivern get a win at the Kalos League!
  2. Soniman

This is pedantic but one could say the Unova League was just a Don tournament on a slightly larger scale because it did very little to separate itself from them
  3. Soniman

Very inspired of the anime to have a 30 episode island hopping filler arc, they truly broke new ground there
  4. Soniman

Well I sure as hell wouldn't want them being used LESS at this point
  5. Soniman

Gather round children let me tell you a tale, stories untold, events never behold, unseen fantasies only left to one's imagination, a magical land where anything and everything is made possible no matter how impossible. This wondrous land my friends, is called ~Offscreen Land~
Back
Top Bottom