• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Soulmaster

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

ftr there was an option in the old forums that allowed WYSIWYG(what you see is what you get) editing. Wasn't the default but it was there. Okay, back to lurking. Still like seeing this activity : )
  2. Soulmaster

Even more interesting is I can't even remember the last female head. You're male, Gama's male, iirc MW was male. Don't remember who was head before that though. Though that page is interesting, the Fanfic Female one. Though Woo, Mafia got mentioned!
  3. Soulmaster

I've taken two years of it in high school so far so I should at least be able to tell you if you are far off or something if you want. So yeah, just send it my way if you want. Holy crap that is spooky. That is basically exactly what has happened. Um, sure you aren't a fortune teller or...
  4. Soulmaster

They'll likely begin the week after the day before of the time when the planets all line up during a blue moon. Which iirc is the 32nd day of the 14th month.
  5. Soulmaster

As a Texan also I 100% back this up. Depending where you live you have to always check your shoes for scorpions before you put them on, as the smallest are the most deadly.
  6. Soulmaster

Someone should actually do something like that. Pull a character or two from each of the stories here and stick them into one giant story. I would totally read that. /me fades back into the shadows
  7. Soulmaster

Yeah I was thinking about that. So I'll just say if anyone wants to contribute or know more, come talk to me, VMs, PMs, or IMs work for me. And now leave it at that before an infraction. also way to use the right your/you're, Ace. And here you're supposed to be the head of the writing...
  8. Soulmaster

*inhales deeply* Well, basically said friend(HKim if you know him) is trying to put together a site for Pokemon FanFiction. Kinda like FF.net, but only for Pokemon stuff. The reason we want cover art is more main page stuff, featured story with art kind of thing. It is by no mean complete, but...
  9. Soulmaster

Thanks for your answers about the cover art : ) Though, if you(you being whoever reads this) could either create or have someone else create a cover art for your story and let us use it I can bribe you with a full review of your story(unless it is like Galactic, sorry, Ace : P). Doesn't have to...
  10. Soulmaster

So, a Soulmaster popping in for a quick question. Sorry I've kinda disappeared. Does anybody here know of any Pokemon stories with cover art? Cover art being something in the realm of 650x350. Banners aren't so good, really needs to around that size. This is for something one of my friends is...
  11. Soulmaster

Make sure they are normal DVDs and not BluRay. VLC still has trouble with BluRay stuff. Other than that, sorry to hear this. Hopefully something works out.
  12. Soulmaster

I have plenty of suggestions, it just depends what kinds of stories you're interested in. For a Journey fic, depends the time you have. If you have plenty of time, go for How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps(and the rest of the GalacticVerse, but that takes forever). For a shorter one, go...
  13. Soulmaster

Writers and readers. Not all of us have that writer's gene. Anywho, howdy, I'm still sorta around. Sorry for my absence, but my computer didn't like connecting to my internet, but I got a new laptop for Christmas so I should be here more. now to catch up on all of my reading, and read for the...
  14. Soulmaster

uA! Nice to see you again :) Hopefully you will truly stay with us this time. Yours in one of the few stories from my time judging the awards that I actually still remember. So yeah, I saw that you are working on rewriting your story, I am looking forward to it. Please add me to the mention list...
  15. Soulmaster

If he won't do it, we need to find an Admin to do it... best past of the thread in all of its time.
  16. Soulmaster

Well he is, but that's beside the point. and what is this about "judging complete?" we all know that never happens.
  17. Soulmaster

Ooooh, Legacy cooties. The best kind ;)
  18. Soulmaster

Amen to that. CS can be bad. It's my hometown for those that didn't know.
  19. Soulmaster

Any south Texas really. And try 100+ for at least 3 weeks, if not more.
  20. Soulmaster

First thought when I saw this, no joke.
Back
Top Bottom