1. Soulmaster

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Well okay then, good game everyone and thanks for hosting, Max! added another win to my list, now to disappear again for the next couple years
  2. Soulmaster

Mafia New Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - Town Victory - 03/19/2020

Finally another person who sees all results with a small sense of skepticism. Yeah I know I've been mostly absent, I tend to lurk when games are active. Have no excuse for not coming back this past day other than forgot it while school kicked my ass for a day. I see Zinn as a indep, and Death...
  3. Soulmaster

My non-descript action last night failed also, still trying to ration out why.
  4. Soulmaster

Well balls, will assume that that means there is indeed a serial killer so this just got more interesting and annoying. And Ex was actually the cop, little bit surprised on that. I suspect that Ex was a scum kill and Tim was the SK, which means I hope that the mafia didn't learn the thing from...
  5. Soulmaster

I totally agree that it was an info lynch, just want to make sure that people keep a healthy amount of skepticism because bussing is a thing and I have seen stuff like this ruin a town's chances way too often. So trust Tood, just always remain skeptical if we get down low.
  6. Soulmaster

Note to self: Memeing is apparently acceptable when you're old af and barely play.
  7. Soulmaster

Okay it has been over 12 hours since a post in here, I'm not one to talk because I chronically lurk but this is ridiculous. I went back and looked at HD's read list, he had Ex, Fennec, Tood, and Snowy on there. Tood we are trusting this one phase, but if anything goes wrong trust me, I won't...
  8. Soulmaster

Uhhh, why on earth are there 4 votes on Space with no reason other than *blink blink* for the initial and people just following along. I really would like to hear more @Tood Thanks for the check, Ex, not sure how much I wanted that but thanks. HD is an odd choice, but that could mean he was...
  9. Soulmaster

Yeah the Caps wagon seems odd. His posts have seemed a little erratic at times, but not enough to get lynched. However, a lynch does need to happen and I don't want either HD or Ex to go yet, still think they both have stuff to contribute. Will definitely keep an eye on the people who did vote...
  10. Soulmaster

But we have no way of proving any of your results because for all we know you could still be BSing and we have no way to prove you're telling the truth without a death of the cop (be it you or not you) And Homme, that's actually about par for the course. A couple more reads that I had but not...
  11. Soulmaster

True, hadn't really thought about that but too late now. Just wanted to end the pointless discussion of it being the exact same because it isn't. Good question, there's not really a reason anymore. Unvote: HumanDawn
  12. Soulmaster

You're right in that I want to discuss the Exlight thing without having discussed it earlier. The reason I didn't really touch on it was I was having trouble putting thoughts into words so I mostly glossed over it. Jester was a thing that someone brought up so I gave my thoughts on that. I...
  13. Soulmaster

Well this was exciting day. On the using the last iteration of this game: I'm also not really paying attention to it. I have this game, and know of no ones metas these days so coming in basically blind. Thank you HD for the quick summary, and with that I will say that I know for a fact it isn't...
  14. Soulmaster

Vote: Human dawn As the two people that I've really played with it was gonna be you or Caps, and Caps already had a vote so congrats, you get my joke vote.
  15. Soulmaster

#BlameME Let's see if I can knock any of this rust off. Haven't played any, though they've been on my list for a bit.
Back
Top Bottom