• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Soulweaver

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

They have been updated with the Gen VI sprites (40x40 as opposed to older 32x32); pages acknowledge the updated size but the image content is still out of date in some cache, thus the pages stretching the old 32x32 images to fill a 40x40 square. I checked earlier and force refreshing the page on...
  2. Soulweaver

The way HTML flows doesn't give much leeway to put things next to each other horizontally without breaking it for lower resolutions, really. (Your screen is the same size as mine; I'd suggest you to not use the browser as maximized, you can use only a part of the screen for the browser and the...
  3. Soulweaver

I think I need to nudge this suggestion because it is needed - unless this is done, there is no way to separate those moves that hit all other Pokémon and those which only hit adjacent ones.
  4. Soulweaver

Someone with proper Bulbapedia powers could please create the following redirects on protected page names: Patrat (Pokemon) → Patrat (Pokémon) Woobat (Pokemon) → Woobat (Pokémon) Drilbur (Pokemon) → Drilbur (Pokémon) Gothitelle (Pokemon) → Gothitelle (Pokémon) Reuniclus (Pokemon) → Reuniclus...
  5. Soulweaver

If you'll look closer, you'll see the moves have been made by italic people (i.e. Bulbapedia staff). So they're as authorized as authorized can be. Also, everything cannot be changed in an instant, they'll get to those article texts eventually.
  6. Soulweaver

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread It looks awkward anyway. We had only bold before and I think it worked well, so why need to overhighlight it?
  7. Soulweaver

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Requesting that the addon Global Usage be taken into use in Bulbagarden Archives. Would make working there a lot easier, since it'd save the need of always opening a separate Bulbapedia and Bulbanews tab to see if the file is use in another...
  8. Soulweaver

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread Download Firefox, install Adblock Plus, block all images with the rule http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/*/Spr_*_s.png :) I believe the latter is what is currently used. Don't take my word on it, though.
  9. Soulweaver

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread You don't know how long I've been trying to see the page... anyway, thanks for telling his "important" news. E: It happened with BMGf too, now... I cleared ALL cookies related to Bulbagarden, and everything seems to work correctly now...
  10. Soulweaver

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread I have a request. The number of 400 errors I'm getting has risen to the point I can't access Bulbapedia anymore at all. I received an e-mail that the user 'PichuMaster' has edited my talk page. Please, someone who still can access BP...
Back
Top Bottom