• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Space

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Good game & congratulations town. Thanks for hosting it Max. Pika Pika told me about it
  2. Space

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Aww oof Good luck scum, I believe in you
  3. Space

ok but it's true that MegaPod has been suspicious. He's got the vig claim working for him but he's sheeped a few times (notable mention was on the phase Elieson was getting voted) Other than that I'm not even sure of everyone's claims and I'd rather know them to try and work through my thoughts.
  4. Space

Hmm interesting Other than DekuNut the only thing I can really offer is, I honestly do think MegaPod is scum.
  5. Space

I'm just going to try and explain my actions even though I've done that for a few of you. I didn't want to risk losing a townie when I got lynched last phase so I claimed cop as a last ditch effort. It ended badly and I do regret that, but I am not lying about my bomb claim from before. Let's...
  6. Space

Oh oof. Well that does properly explain things now. Yeah it would have been better if I had, but since I didn't have information I thought it'd be better to wait.
  7. Space

Yeah, I'm assuming it was a roleblock. I can't think of why else it didn't go through. I claimed bomb because I didn't trust Darth completely, nor did I have complete trust in ZinnLav, the other one I claimed to. The reason I chose bomb is to make sure the mafia wouldn't kill me in case either...
  8. Space

OK, I figured I’d have to come out with this at some point. I’m actually the cop. I lied about it and was trying to keep it on the down-low because I wanted to get more information before anything. I specifically told Darth that I was not an investigative role because frankly, while I understand...
  9. Space

Would he really do something that suspicious though when he knew you were wanting to confirm his role? It just seems too risky to me. Last Friday was when the Day phase was still going on (or I think it just kinda started, either way) and he never ended up voting TheCapsFan who turned out to...
  10. Space

Yeah, I'd be fine with hyper-majority
  11. Space

Turning someone vanilla? That's not good Vote: TheCapsFan Is there a reason for that or...?
  12. Space

Oh oof Here it is (hope this link works)
  13. Space

It's not about the inactivity itself but the fact that jdthebud hasn't done anything (I know he stated he was overwhelmed, but still) whereas Elieson's posts had content to them Well, he hasn't done any OC with me either I can see a miller being in the game though and no one has...
  14. Space

DarthWolf provided an answer but I'll explain too: Ereshkigal could only kill six specific characters and TheCapsFan and ExLight were not any of the six mentioned. The mafia had to target TheCapsFan because TheCapsFan must have protected ExLight, and Exlight died because TheCapsFan was targeted...
  15. Space

Oh Unvote: Elieson Well in the meantime I'll go back to my previous vote Vote: jdthebud
  16. Space

And how can you say that for certain? Oh ok, that's fair. Also Erishkigal's kills never went through
  17. Space

I mentioned a cult and didn't even consider an actual cult in game. Welp. Unvote: jdthebud Vote: Elieson I mean, I can see that too but Angie makes more sense to me with that kinda role. Kaito seems like he could more easily have something different. (not sure what specifically, but idk)...
  18. Space

Angie Yonaga is what I'm thinking. She kind of starts her own cult of sorts in-game and that seems like it could work for a neighborizer. Also I'm going to Vote: jdthebud I'm not liking his popping in and leaving without adding anything. Also @DekuNut why were you so against voting...
  19. Space

Ereshkigal had to fail since the two who died besides Ereshkigal were not one of the specific six mentioned. So you killed Ereshkigal while mafia nightkilled one of the other two, right? Also about the Elieson thing going on, I feel like I know their character if they're actually a Neighborizer...
  20. Space

It might be more helpful if you specified the options you've got in mind (or requote if you already did.) LazySpy has done nothing except complain about ties, yet does nothing about it. That's kind of suspicious, but then again, they could just be soft character claiming (not that that's...
Back
Top Bottom