Search results for query: *

1. Space

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

oof, good job mafia. I'm never trusting Exlight again Did you enjoy the game? not especially, but that was partly due to external reasons. What do you think of the balance, now that you can see the actual roles and not a series of claims filled with lies? as mentioned, the game was geared...
  2. Space

Forgot to mention before, but also highly suspicious of how Pika voted Zinnlav merely as the "most common suspect", just going along with whatever
  3. Space

I'm terrible with balancing, but it just seems like it'd be overkill for there to be 4 mafia with 2 independents. not to mention with Lovers involved, things could get bad for town real quick if the wrong moves were made. could just be me hoping here tho, but it just seems like there's more...
  4. Space

Vote: Pika_pika42 as I mentioned before, he's the one I'm most suspicious of. Also Midorikawa brought up a good point that it was weird mafia would keep him alive when he hinted at his role being 'important' but killed Snowy instead. All in all, scummy claim & actions. @Jinjo so you're...
  5. Space

So there's Space (Town) Jinjo (Town) Exlight Pika_pika42 ZinnLav Midorikawa so isn't it LYLO because Jinjo or I could've been lynched and that would make it possible for town to lose? I might not be understanding this. In this game so far there's been 2 independents. Would it be normal to...
  6. Space

Does there have to be 2 mafia though? Is the phase not in LYLO because there's Lovers involved? Honestly though, I'm more suspicious of Pika than Zinnlav based on claim & Fatima's behavior. If there does have to be 2 mafia left, then I'd be more willing to bet Zinnlav is the other scum.
  7. Space

there's no way they rolecopped Jinjo and left her alive. It could have been luck, it's a 50% chance and it is risky but not impossible. ZinnLav stated before there was a high chance of there being doctor because of their 1x doctor shot, but there's no doctor in this game when ZinnLav mentioned...
  8. Space

sorry about the absence & damn, human got killed. quoting this just for me to keep my claims straight No, I'm a plain Lover. Loved was just my fakeclaim. I don't like how you're just quickly going to go with either Exlight over Pika, when you acknowledge it can be one or the other. I...
  9. Space

Will be doing catchup, but honestly shocked TheCapsFan was a night only bomb. damn. What is Zinnlav's role again?
  10. Space

Fatima was kinda suspected the entire game though? sure, he was kinda believed in by some (bc too scummy to be scum), but is that that similar to hollywood mafia 2? genuine question because I didn't look at that game. You flip-flopped between Pika being scum and Human being scum. Has it...
  11. Space

W h e w that's a lot I gotta read through. I will go ahead and say, as everyone expected, yeah I'm the other Lover. the obligation I mentioned was indeed not wanting to get my lover taken down with me. Will be catching up in a little
  12. Space

Could Ant not be Antoine? out of all the claims, TheCapsFan's is definitely just weird
  13. Space

I just assumed there was hammering since it was mentioned before & that it would work with that. but yeah, my role only mentions the elimination threshold. are there only 2 people who havent claimed yet? I'm not trying to fish, it's just a bit sus when everyone else has claimed.
  14. Space

No, it isn't it's post #494, wanna say it was Day 2?
  15. Space

if I could say why, I would. Thanks for compiling the claims. would be nice to know all of them to further examine..... and so is bomb that only works at night.
  16. Space

well as said, i can't specify & make of it what you will. You guys can vote me if you want. could somebody lay out what everyone's claims are so far? I'm losing track.
  17. Space

What do you mean? All my role says is that I need an extra vote than a normal lynch might require on me. Whatever the elimination threshold is, or hammer, would need an additional vote to lynch me out. There's nothing about getting one less vote.
  18. Space

man can't vote at all this game without some kind of accusation. I forgot to vote before.
  19. Space

Vote: Snowy give specifics?
  20. Space

Probably gonna think I'm bullshitting, but my role is Loved. if I get voted then I require an extra vote than usually required to be lynched. are you serious though
Back
Top Bottom