Search results for query: *

1. Space

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Vote: Magnificent Entertainer I'll go with this but I don't trust TheCapsFan one bit, seems there was no kill bc he's trying to frame me as a hostile indep
  2. Space

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

top scum read based on character? sadly I know nothing about Red Dwarf but it's confirmed through flavor that I did those kills - how could I be scum when there were also other kills? I'm suspect on TheCapsFan questioning Pika_pika42's alignment when he came back. yeah it's Chaos Mafia and...
  3. Space

I'm not even mentioned in the flavor text
  4. Space

wouldn't Pika have said something about that?
  5. Space

Vote: Pika_pika42 I did. No clue what the flavor text is about
  6. Space

I want a quicker win, yeah, but I get the feeling when I use my kill that you guys are just going to lynch me. So I'm a bit wary of using my kill so soon.
  7. Space

well... I've been thinking, maybe I should wait on a kill. Should you guys not get more concrete info, what's the rush?
  8. Space

Keep me alive and it shall be done
  9. Space

I claimed both kills and I was insistent on MegaPod's independent claim being weird because of the color. You can call me a hostile if you want (but that's wrong), but I am seriously not mafia.
  10. Space

lmao Human you never trust me. I could used my last kill on whoever you guys want, but my kills are "suspect" so
  11. Space

I have nothing to do with any grey robed wizard honestly there might not even be an SK. no one knows. Pika_pika42's role might honestly be mirror or w/e it was called, but it'd be nice to see what he has to say on his role.
  12. Space

It's in the first screenshot
  13. Space

It's half because of my screen. don't see what use the rest is, considering my role is already shown but ok
  14. Space

There might be a serial killer, it's Chaos Mafia after all.
  15. Space

Vote: Pika_pika42 Yeah, I'm Hisoka. And I know this looks bad, but I'm actually not a Serial Killer. I'm a 3x vigilante Survivor. I killed Rainbow Cloud and Cyanide, but not for any heinous reason, no... for the c h a o s. I'm Hisoka, c'mon. I just need to survive, that's all. I'll use my 3rd...
  16. Space

question though, if Pika_pika42 targeted MegaPod, why did this fail? Also, if Pika is the serial killer, then what is up with MegaPod? I'm not buying the unlychable claim, especially given his character.
Back
Top Bottom