Search results for query: *

1. Space

Mafia Xenoblade Chronicles Mafia - ENDGAME: Town and Survivor Victory!

Vote: Shorten Phase well I was supposed to get it the night before, I didn't actually do anything last night phase
  2. Space

Vote: DawningWinds also I got a 1x dezombifier ability last night
  3. Space

should've failed because I successfully commuted last night. maybe it didn't say failed because you were unzombified so it would be assumed it failed...? also just to admit, I never had a 1x doctor shot. I just said I did to make mafia wonder who to kill, to think I would be protecting Human or...
  4. Space

it didn't say failed for me?
  5. Space

I can't tell if this is sarcasm or not but if serious: was the vote against Rainbow Cloud a planned bus to make you trusted? okay, this makes sense. I guess this all kind of hinges on the MegaPod outcome, if he's really mafia.
  6. Space

is there an independent hostile left?
  7. Space

mafia doesn't know all of my abilities, I only said 1 at that time. 1x commuter?
  8. Space

regarding the Dawning situation, Zinnlav confirmed Dawning was de-zombified so I don't see why he shouldn't be believed about not being able to win anymore do you believe MegaPod's claim?
  9. Space

keep guessing what?
  10. Space

Vote: MegaPod yeah, even worse my cop shot was useless anyway lol.
  11. Space

hmmm this is tricky, I don't believe MegaPod's claim but he did vote out Rainbow Cloud. Could've been a bussing tactic though. Frozen Fennec has been suspect but lightning rod if typically town. Doesn't have to be though & on mafiascum wiki it notes that a scum aligned lightning rod would be a...
  12. Space

Megapod could you go ahead and claim? or give some kind of hint to whatever you are? cause at this point we might as well have an idea of all the claims
  13. Space

damn for reference, here's the list of roles Human compiled before so you're saying you have a passive role? what the heck that sucks. But wait, are you not a zombie anymore then?
  14. Space

Regarding Zinnlav, I do find it suspect that they were against the Rainbow Cloud lynch and seemed to try and implicate Feenie by saying Feenie has counterclaimed. On the last lynch of Timaeus, Zinnlav was trying to make it seem like Timaeus could be town rolecop. Could all be misguided town...
  15. Space

that is true. it just seems like there's a good amount of protective roles + abilities, which made me wonder, but that would be too unbalanced. BUT OHHH did you mention being part doctor before? you can kill or protect fascinating.... I'm sorry.... I don't have a 1x vig. I wish I did but...
  16. Space

playing catch up now that is fair, but I have been a part of the two mafia lynches, 3rd vote on the first and 2nd vote for the last one. you could say I'm bussing, but... twice? do you think bulletproof would be affected by this? like, if zombie targets someone with bulletproof or if they're...
  17. Space

I'm trying to catch up but my mind is mess:confused: Can someone please summarize what's going on with the zombie thing and what was with the independent hostile Zinnlav mentioned?
  18. Space

Vote: Shorten Phase I'm worried there's an SK but I probably shouldn't assume there's one unless there's more deaths you are correct Feenie voted Rainbow Cloud first (unless someone voted and unvoted, but as far as result votals last phase went, Fennie was first)
  19. Space

So I'm going to come out and say I used my 1x cop check on Tood. was disappointed to see it failed & Tood is dead. Talk about bad luck and a waste lol Vote: Timaeus given the circumstances. But I do have a question: Does rolecop fit any character town-wise?
  20. Space

lol we asked the same thing so in such a game it sounds like it's not impossible for 1 vanilla at least. and besides that, would Zinnlav so blatantly fakeclaim vanilla in a role madness game, knowing it could draw attention?
Back
Top Bottom