• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Space

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

good game all, that was super stressful. Shadow's not my fave, but I was happy to get him lol Thanks for hosting Rainbow Cloud
  2. Space

Mafia Sonic Adventure Mafia - Endgame - Mafia and Unlyncher Victory, Long Live the Eggman Empire!

if it helps any, he did say these things in last day & night phase: He did express doubt at there being no godfather, but. I don't think it was a serious read, more like a thing in advance in case he was wrong about Jinjo.
  3. Space

Alright, most will be quotes +Human mentioning Grammaton's doubt on miller existing Jinjo was on my case the entire phase but switched to you at the very end, when it was clear I was not going to be voted out. It's an obvious attempt at distancing, but it is still that: distancing. It...
  4. Space

rip to the fastest thing alive..... Vote: Frozen Fennec well... I think I've made my case clear last phase with this. I will give further clarification if it's needed, but this is what makes the most sense. I also don't believe he's mafia, but I'm curious about why you came to this...
  5. Space

AHH Yeah I keep forgetting the janitor I don't see how this makes sense? if you die tonight then we'll never know? How would that help town
  6. Space

honestly Gamma is the only character I can think of that fits miller. But like my problem with it being Shadow, miller seems too... not enough for Gamma, I mean, he can shoot stuff and hover in the air. Still, I was wrong about Gamma fitting redirector, so... as far as Godfather goes, I guess...
  7. Space

Hmmm yeah either way but lets see who's all around @Grande Homme @Jinjo you guys on? Thoughts on Frozen Fennec vote? I might as well ping Fennec to to be fair @Frozen Fennec
  8. Space

I honestly didn't get you said you were the one roleblocked. When I said I didn't have any abilities it was because I'm only 2x. Because Jeff's role is passive and you said it didn't fail vs the one used on me (+Fennec) saying failed I assumed it was because you were implying I do have some kind...
  9. Space

He's 1x vigilante and 1x commuter, he killed 1 scum and commuted last night OH I've....... been misunderstanding this I did not get that you were saying you were roleblocked. My bad to clarify I was not playing dumb my thought process was that Jinjo was saying the action failed because I...
  10. Space

I would ask, do you think there's any chance Grande Homme is mafia then? But the fact that Jinjo is trying to say I did do something is what's really getting me here.
  11. Space

Because I can't do anything else in the night now Apparently I don't get redirector because I am just confused now. Why would that go against my original claim, because I don't have ability uses now why would it say failed for me then? But she did? Sure it was me to Fennec but it was still...
  12. Space

Ascetic is basically vanilla just can't be targeted (minus kills). I might be stretching, but there seems to be a fair amount of passive roles though there was a tracker and my motion detector.
  13. Space

? Am I confused? The implication is that it fails when someone tried to do something right? Either way, since I have no ability uses and tried to not do anything I could not have been roleblocked.
  14. Space

Interesting though. Would we really have miller and vanilla together? On top of ascetic and restless spirit? This just furthers the case against Fennec
  15. Space

OH. I mustve missed that. Jinjo is definitely lying then that would be so weird... not impossible I guess, but just really unlikely How can you verify it? Also you would have everything to gain if you're mafia. Also what does VT mean?
  16. Space

Also, assuming for a second Jinjo is telling the truth, action failing does not mean I even attempted to do anything. Failing could mean it simply failed because there was nothing to redirect. I honestly don't like how quick Frozen Fennec was to implicate me through that. But I am going to wait...
  17. Space

nice clutch human maybe sonic, since he's the fastest thing alive and all that, could see him being quick enough to redirect, but i also think he'd fit something stronger. E-102 Gamma could also fit, since it strikes me as a more 'robotlike' ability and Gamma, given his trying to 'free' the...
  18. Space

yeah!! surprised you remember that lol..... season 1 is still so good, wonder how things are gonna go in season 2 cause i've got no clue. i'm looking forward to it
  19. Space

oh shit rouge as cop is cool As you all know I've been on Grammaton for a while so this is no surprise. Him not responding to me last phase and placing what seemed like an OMGUS vote solidifies my stance. Vote: Grammaton
Back
Top Bottom