Search results for query: *

1. S

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: A Long Travel Through Time? Simple Questions. I'm pretty sure that "long travel through time" means that it's been traded and transferred over a few generations - Ruby to Diamond to HeartGold to Black, etc.
  2. S

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers I would guess that it would be either the Battle Frontier or Wifi battles, one of which adjusts the Pokémon's levels, I'm pretty sure. I think they might only change them to 50, though, but that should still give you a rough idea of their IVs.
  3. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Yes, your Litwick will still get all the EVs from that battle, even if you switch it out before attacking.
  4. S

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers I've seen that happen before, and I'm pretty sure it's just an Easter egg that has a small chance of happening. Even if it's a glitch, though, it doesn't affect the game in any way - it's just a surprise to see it.
  5. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) The Cell Battery and Absorb Bulb work when they are hit with Electric-type and Water-type moves respectively - they are then consumed without preventing damage caused by the attack, and the user gains a one-stage stat boost to their Attack or...
  6. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) A Graveler with 31 IVs in Defence, an Impish nature, 252 EVs, and an Eviolite hits ~541 Defence, while a Golem with 31 Defence IVs, Impish nature and maximum investment in Defence maxes out at 394.
  7. S

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers To expand on PkmnGreen's answer, one layer of Spikes will take away 1/8th of the opponent's total HP when they switch in, two layers will take away 1/6th of their total HP, and 3 layers will take away 1/4 of their total HP. The most damage possible with...
  8. S

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) The changes in Opelucid City are only due to the differences between games, not due to differences in the time periods the games took place in.
  9. S

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers This is true, yes, but only if the Female parent or Ditto is holding the Everstone.
  10. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I don't know the actual answer, but have you changed the day manually through your DS settings at any point? If so, maybe it could be that? If not, your game's either broken, or maybe you're not going to places on the right days.
  11. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Sweet Scent fails anywhere where there's Fog - another example is Route 15. There are days/times of the year when the Fog clears, and there is a way to get rid of it which involves changing your DS' time settings (which is probably a bad idea due...
  12. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Probably not - how strong a move is depends on the opponent, too. Unless you mean something to do with the Base Powers of moves, in which case they don't change at all unless it's from an effect of the move (Acrobatics' BP doubling is there's no...
  13. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) STAB doesn't change the Base Power of a move - it affects the damage the move does. Damage = ((((2 * Level / 5 + 2) * AttackStat * AttackPower / DefenseStat) / 50) + 2) * STAB * Weakness/Resistance * RandomNumber / 100 That is the formula for...
  14. S

Re: Simple Questions and Simple Answers It's not always based on the colour set on your DS - only most of the time. I guess it chooses a random colour occasionally. I've had it happen to me before - the colour on my DS was red and the game gave me purple.
  15. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) No, status moves can still miss and get the "But it missed!" (or whatever it is) message. Most times I use Will-o-Wisp on something it misses.
  16. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Maybe it just gives one of the "But it failed!" messages 50% of the time instead of changing the accuracy of the move. I agree, though, the descriptions of that ability are just terrible.
  17. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Exactly the same as if you were breeding two normal Liepard - the fact that one is shiny doesn't change the chances of the offspring being alternately coloured. Unless it's foreign, in which case it increases, but that's due to the Masuda Method.
  18. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I don't think I've ever been to Black City, I'm just passing along information. If I had White, I'd definitely go to White Forest, but Black City just seems a bit crap.
  19. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Honestly? I don't know - I just heard that somewhere on another forum. The only way of fixing it I've heard of is connecting with White Forest, like I said, but seeing as that's not an option right now, there's no harm in leaving it alone anyway...
  20. S

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) No problem. I actually thought there wasn't a person that did that in BW - it's a good thing I checked Serebii afterwards.
Back
Top Bottom