Search results for query: *

1. SpikOriundo

Generation IV Remake Speculation

Yeah, I'm not too satisfied to this idea of "oh hey, there's a pokeyman who is creating portal for legendaries, go catch'em 'cause... yes". A bit of random lore would be cool to have. Like "oh, Latios is a smart Pokémon, which is the reason why you can find him near the library or sumfing i...
  2. SpikOriundo

"Hey, did you hear? Strange Crystals were found on the underground! Some researchers says that they are common on a farway region called Alola. What is it doing on Sinnoh, though?" -Random NPC Mission accomplished, now there are Z-Crystals on Sinnoh. (I wouldn't doubt that this would be the way...
  3. SpikOriundo

And I second the forgetting! I don't even have anything else to add, your message ended up being a word by word of what I'd had said!
  4. SpikOriundo

I imagine that they will pull a "oh hey, suddenly there are Pokémon from other regions around Sinnoh". Like putting Alolan Vulpix on top of Mt Coronet, Alolan Diglett as a rare spawn from Digletts, and stuff like that. I'd also put a guy that would evolve Pikachu to Alolan Raichu with a "special...
  5. SpikOriundo

I'd rather have a Battle Tree-difficulty Battle Frontier than not having a Battle Frontier at all. Though I think that they will tone the "pick a team that counters the player's team almost perfectly" option down, even if a little bit.
  6. SpikOriundo

A bunch of new Mega Evolutions. And I mean a lot. I'll rant a bit about this.
  7. SpikOriundo

Not really, I think. I'm no programmer myself, but I think it would be simple. Make the game set up a flag when that player gets X item, and when the game tries to generate something to dig, if that flag is up, it can't put that item. Edit: Gosh darn it, pressed something accidentaly and it...
  8. SpikOriundo

I'm fine without Blissey bases, as long as there are decent leveled trainers around to fight. Either the Vs. Seeker, or Elite Four with very high level Pokémon must happen.
  9. SpikOriundo

But that's the thing. IF that kind of story happened, we'd be able to know something about Arceus' presonality, because with the exception of the movie, nothing is known about what is his personality. A situation like that would let us know more about how Arceus acts and lives. That may not...
  10. SpikOriundo

What would you do if you were a god, had a very unique ability... And then one of your creations recreate your own ability? Would you be enraged? Would you simply remove that recreation of the existence? Would you take that as your bastard? THAT'S the kind of thing we want to know.
  11. SpikOriundo

It will be a whole new facility. It will be called "Battle Underground", and it's exactly like the Battle Tower in reality, but instead of going up you go down every battle. And I unfortunately see this happening.
  12. SpikOriundo

I can imagine a Delta-like episode involving Giratina and the Distortion World... Though I also see a Delta-like episode involving Arceus... And it's not that hard to imagine these two ideas turning into one really cool episode BOTH Pokémon, so... *starts hoping for a really cool post-game on...
Back
Top Bottom