• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. SpikOriundo

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Did you also question which region his 3DS is from? I'm pretty sure that there is not change between the ROMs from any region, and what would change is just the stickers. Instead, what actually matters is where the 3DS came from, which may have been an european one. Unless the message that...
  2. SpikOriundo

I just hatched a shiny Fennekin! "But wait, this should go on the Shiny encounter thread, or the HAHAHAHA Moments thread, right?" NO! I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET AN HA FEMALE FENNEKIN, NOT A SHINY ONE! SO THE SHINY DOESN'T HAVE THE EGG MOVE I WANT! Oh well, guess can't complain too much...
  3. SpikOriundo

Playing around, trying to find some shinies. Specifically, a shiny Electabuzz for my friend. A shiny Dedenne appears! Hopefully, it doesn't sync with Jolly nature, and comes with a random Timid nature. It synchronized perfectly and now I have a shiny Jolly Dedenne. Decided to play around trying...
  4. SpikOriundo

Most Beast Balls used on an UB by me: 0, because I don't go the easy route e.e Used about 20 of the Beast Balls on Tapu Fini and Tapu Bulu, and about 13 on Necrozma.
  5. SpikOriundo

So I restarted playing Pokemon Sun on another SD Card, so I didn't have to switch between two different ones. Started the fight against Hala just now. Turn 2, this happens. View: http://imgur.com/a/3hzry
Back
Top Bottom