Search results for query: *

1. Spindae2

Trailers and News Discussion

Good Morning from Serbia! It is a wonderful morning and I can't wait for 2pm to see what they've prepped for us. Hoping for a 90-120sec trailer with rivals and game play, expecting a 30sec thing showing swiftly Mascotts and starters. Don't let me down Pokemon Company. I'm good with either.
  2. Spindae2

I just realized I might not like the Pokes that could be revealed tomorrow. I mean it is highly unlikely but still would be quite the bummer. i really hope we get somw gameplay/location tomorrow as well.
  3. Spindae2

That YT page will break from all the freaking refreshes. I guess it will be a trailer showing us Nthing/sthing/everything. I'm glad Pokemon is bit moving on from the dull CoroCoro promotion. I think with the ganes being released at the same time everywhere they should exploit social media a lot...
  4. Spindae2

Soooo I have really nothing constructive to say except 24 hours till the reveal! Fing excited. I expect it will be a XY alike trailer with Pikachu or that first footage bird fying around the region.
  5. Spindae2

41 hours till the reveal. So feeaking anxious I need some kick ass water starter!
  6. Spindae2

I would love a glimpse at the region, just a small one. They don't have to show us landmarks just a rough look at the region.
  7. Spindae2

I expect a trailer as well. Them just uploading pokes to the main page would be anticlimactic. Maybe it won't be a trailer, maybe it'll be a video with Masuda or something but I expect a video of sorts.
Back
Top Bottom