Search results for query: *

1. Spinjira

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Pokemon Let's Go Melmetal confirmed.
  2. Spinjira

For the direct I agree it will most likely be just the next switch games but I’m sure they’ll sprinkle in some smaller announcements during the tree house segments.
  3. Spinjira

So what is everyone’s non-generation 8 predictions for tomorrow? - Detective Pikachu Deluxe. HD up res of the game, will launch late April/May for movie publicity. -update on Pokemon Quest that will include Pokemon from Johto and Alola variants -Pokemon TV app for Switch
  4. Spinjira

A lot of Japanese games are revealed in the United States first via E3 but I get your point.
  5. Spinjira

I wonder if we'll end up getting something that shares more artistic direction and qualities to the upcoming Town game. The early footage looked rough in a few areas and wasn't as clean as LGPE but visually it much more interesting overall. I personally would like to get away from the chibi...
  6. Spinjira

The optimist side of me, that wants the "multiple regions" to finally happen, thinks this could be highlighting bigger and more realized of the regions with some of the shows influence in some parts. Events too that are only show specific/canon. Like could you imagine visiting the lighthouse...
  7. Spinjira

I mean, it wouldn't be a lead up to a new pokemon game without mass amounts of pessimism and scorning.
  8. Spinjira

The Pokemon day trailer is going to be "Visit Ryme City", isn't it? With a bunch of promotional locations and facts about the upcoming movie.
  9. Spinjira

Ehh, there's a ton of ways to interpret what is being said. Make a big sweeping statement on how they've fundamentally misread the market comes off a bit paranoid on a game we know so very little about. I believe he's referencing that hardcore gamers are much more likely to take their switch...
  10. Spinjira

I really hope Coop is one of the ways Let’s Go influences the main series. I’ve been hoping for coop for years.
  11. Spinjira

I will say it's cool to see Gamefreak have the confidence (and extra cash)to be willing to experiment with Pokemon formula. Sure, this isn't exactly what I wanted but I'm excited to try it.
  12. Spinjira

Co-op means this something my wife and I can play together, which I will gladly take. Disappointed it's not core RPG game, but this looks fun. Also there is no obligation to buy this and a real Pokemon game is coming out next year. Everyone wins.
  13. Spinjira

Someone had a theory that 2017 was suppose to be a break year and that’s why SuMo felt so lacking in terms of content. It was rushed for the 20th Anniversary so they pumped USUM to remedy it. I imagine the next installment has probably had a decent development cycle
  14. Spinjira

That's a good hypothesis. I feel like they would have been much better received if they would have simply branded them Sun & Moon Ultimate/GOTY/ whatever edition/etc. They beat around the bush about what exactly they were.
  15. Spinjira

"Can I copy your homework?" "yeah just change it up a bit so it doesn't look obvious you copied." "ok"
  16. Spinjira

I think she knows something and is probably giving her best educated guess on the rest because she's been give very vague details/insider info. If she was pulling things out of the air I doubt she would use her professional name to push these rumors. She has a pretty decent track record, not...
  17. Spinjira

Ehh. I feel like every generation gets mixed reactions. I remember the mixed reaction to BW.
  18. Spinjira

So par for the course when it comes to Pokémon games. We are a bunch of whiners.
  19. Spinjira

HYPE IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS
  20. Spinjira

So what was Zygarde's original purpose? The focus of Pokemon Z? was that canceled so he was shoehorned into having a "bigger" purpose in SuMo? It's a shame the amazing Zygarde 10%'s design was wasted on him.
Back
Top Bottom