Search results for query: *

1. Spook Rooster

Team Skull Speculation

i have no idea why cyrus would be able to create a new universe in there. as far as i know, the distortion world has no secrets - it's just giratina's prison. so, either he gives up after realizing there's nothing to do but can't leave, or he's desperately trying to unlock what isn't there for...
  2. Spook Rooster

Team Skull Speculation

encounter music's not tooooooo bad i guess, but we'll only be hearing a second of it before the fights begin. like always.
  3. Spook Rooster

Team Skull Speculation

i hope they don't use the box legends. not a single team has had a smart approach at controlling them and even when they do use them, they're still too easy for it to be a threat. i mean, mewtwo blew up a lab (granted, that was a movie and not the game), cyrus got lost in the distortion world...
  4. Spook Rooster

Team Skull Speculation

yeah, that might be it. that was revealed in that wasteland/desert/whatever, wasn't it? just some optional dialogue?
  5. Spook Rooster

Team Skull Speculation

didn't team flare grunts have to buy their own outfits too, or was there something else regarding their outfits that was unlike the others? actually, who even knows if previous team grunts have had to buy their outfits or not
  6. Spook Rooster

Team Skull Speculation

so, team skull. it would be kinda awesome if it was the same team skull from mystery dungeon. if so, they can now get revenge on a certain someone now that fairy is a thing and it's weak to poison.
Back
Top Bottom