Search results for query: *

1. S

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

To pass on from my message "EVs are divided and rounded down before the nature modifier is considered, and EVs are capped at 252 starting in XY anyways"
  2. S

I'll pass your comment on to people that are more knowledgeable on the matter see if we can't work out what's up
  3. S

That is a very non-specific error. Not the first time it's been reported either, I've never been able to replicate it though. What sort of phone/browser are you using?
  4. S

Something like this? SM-P Promos (TTCG) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia
  5. S

Sounds reasonable, I don't see why you couldn't add it.
  6. S

FIxed
  7. S

Fixed the Pearl, several of our partners also didn't list it so I believe thats correct. Could always use someone to double check though. I've passed on the Canyon entrance note as well ^^
  8. S

Your list doesn't include Cherish Balls, the event ball.
  9. S

It only has 10 PP, and according to what the move variations page list it requires 15 or 20. I admittedly don't pay a lot of attention to move variations, too much if this then that.
  10. S

This is actually an interesting case and occasionally level up moves can also be included as egg moves, I've added it to the movesets. Thanks for realising :)
  11. S

Can you check the Errors section of the XY022 article to see if it's the same scene your talking about because that looks like a purple Staryu to me I've removed the note That is correct, we generally aim to be up within two weeks of a release but due to this not being a new generation it...
  12. S

My single comment to this is we are still working on it, we were able to get most of the Menu Sprites and are in discussions with a couple of websites about the 3D models. So yes in fact, it CAN be that hard.
  13. S

I've created a category for it. Not to my knowledge A template update is planned for the future, so we'll more likely just wait for that to be finalised. Shipping is open to a lot of interpretation, it is also a minor part of the wiki compared to the actual facts. I recommend seeing the...
  14. S

WE already have a page on weight, I don't personally see the need for a category at the current time.
  15. S

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea thread And every website (as you mentioned) tells you that you can't, and this includes our own delve into the game software. Is it a legit Pokemon game, and not on any sort of emulator and you're not playing Red or Blue?
  16. S

Little has changed since you last posted, we have a member who managed to get their hands on a capture device and they should be uploaded soon. As said to you before, it's not a simple process, and remembering that we don't condone theft off other websites and everyone who participates on the...
  17. S

Just letting you know, Kogs upgraded the template for this now.
  18. S

This is still being decided however they will most likely go in a new table with previous models
  19. S

Myself and four other staff members tested on a few different browsers. One had an issue on an outdated version of Chrome, otherwise everything tested fine. We try to get all our stuff to work with the three most widely used browsers as best we can (IE, Firefox and Chrome). Unfortunately we...
  20. S

I suggest checking the other romanization templates, and seeing who has created them. I can watch and unwatch fine, make sure your browser is up to date, if there is still an issue, post what browser your using and i'll poke one of the techs.
Back
Top Bottom