Search results for query: *

1. S

SwSh New Pokemon Species Discussion

Who doesn't love lists? Assuming the 24-mon list above is accurate for all released mons with assorted commentary: Galarian Ponyta: one of the best regional variants yet Alcremie: cute- this is how you make an objectmon not Garbodor/Vannillite lines Corviknight: awesome Morpekko: one of the...
  2. S

Morpeko is another winning design. Of all the Pikaclones, only Marill, Mimikyu and Morpeko look really solid. I really dislike Emolga and Togedemaru though. Wasted flying squirrels and hedgehogs.
  3. S

I didn't say that, but if you're going to use 4chan logic, please go ahead and post on that site. Regarding pseudo-legends, most of them aren't exactly the best designs anyway. I think Metagross and Garchomp are the best. Tyranitar I can't remember if I really liked it or Pokemon Go made me...
  4. S

At least Pokemon has refound their design mojo with Gen 7 & now Gen 8. Been missing since Gen 3. Perhaps Turner being British helps? Maybe they should have hired a Frenchman and an American for Gens 5 & 6 because something like Alcremie blows Slurpuff and Vanillish out of the water. The...
Back
Top Bottom