Search results for query: *

1. S

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

There's Vincent Van Gogh's famous painting in SWSH right? So next destination is Holland?
  2. S

So long as we're spitballing and wishlisting, now that DP has been remade, and the 30th anniversary is the next one, they should start working on a Pokemon world remake for the 30th anniversary. They can make a PL: Unova in the meantime so BW fans don't feel like they've been ignored, but then...
  3. S

I hope BDSP sells below LGPE and PLA sells above both and close to SWSH. I think that's possible? Not sure if GF will take the right lessons away from those results though.
  4. S

Wait, why is Johto next in line? Is that because HGSS was in the DPPt era? Haha That'll become like Inception level remaking someday if followed.
  5. S

I know this is the P:LA forum but I can't get into BDSP. SWSH was my first game since RS and although it could certainly have been better, I'm not really hankering to go back to GB-esque graphics which is what BDSP looks like. Not sure why they couldn't have at least done LGPE or even that...
  6. S

Best not to put too much stock into timelines I think. Considering Alola shouldn't be older than Sinnoh, and they've got Rowlet from there to bring here. Hisuian Zoroark looks phenomenal from the screenshots. I really disliked Zoroark, though that's toned down a bit over the years. This looks...
  7. S

Yeah they did, but the Gyarados & Basculegion models interacting with water is still pretty rough. Gyarados makes it very obvious. Also are these new models or as per usual different shading/lighting etc. because the Pokemon attacking movement is many tiers below SwSh. Check out...
Back
Top Bottom