Search results for query: *

1. S

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I haven't kept up with the games throughout the whole series (played 1-3 & 8) but does lore really matter to you folks? Not sure why so many discussions revolve around what was said or the logic of certain things - who cares? They didn't do it for BDSP but in future remakes, they should...
  2. S

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I think Gen 7 & 8 have quite a few knockout designs that 5 & 6 lacked but then there were things like the fossils... Whoever was in charge of PLA though...can definitely be improved upon. Massively disappointing. Dropped the ball on Electrode, Arcanine, Palkia, Dialga...who decided they...
  3. S

Leaks/Rumors Thread

They had/always have years to work and refine designs and this is the best they could come up with? So, yes I do think it is a fair criticism. This isn't the first time. As I said we already had loads of lazy designs in the past like Galarian Slowpoke and Slowbro amongst others. Every time...
  4. S

Leaks/Rumors Thread

After Alolan and Galarian forms, Hisuian forms were off to great start and once again they completely drop the ball. But these mons are worse than stuff like Alolan Golem and Galarian Rapidash. They have years to work on this and they come up with such utter crap. Amazing. GF has no lows low...
  5. S

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Ursaring Evo 5.5/10 Basculegion 9/10 Qwilfish Evo 4/10 4th of Nature 4/10 H-Sneasel Evo 2/10 Kleavor 6/10 Wyrdeer 6/10 Decidueye 5/10 Goodra 5/10 Sliggoo 2/10 Avalugg 0/10 H-Braviary 8/10 H-Zoroark 7/10 H-Zorua 8.5/10 H-Basculin 0/10 H-Lilligant 7/10 H-Samurott 6/10 Palkia Alt 0/10 Dialga Alt...
  6. S

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Game Freak getting our hopes up by revealing the best designs and then having utter crap in store for the rest. What's the point of giving the starters Hisuian forms if that's what they amount to? Fan designs were better. Palkia and Dialga look so bad. As bad as the fossils from Galar. The...
  7. S

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Why do we think abilities are gone? Too difficult to make it work with the new style? Hope they can continue in this style and bring back abilities.
  8. S

Leaks/Rumors Thread

If only 60 Pokemon are missing, they might as well just patch them all in. Doesn't seem like that would take much more effort. Or you know, they can actually develop Home into something more useful.
  9. S

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Fair point, but of course the release schedule could go in many different directions now with Legends and other devs making games. And although I'm not sure what kind of Pandora's box is opened by delving into this, didn't they say Galarian Zigzagoon is the original Zigzagoon or something? And...
  10. S

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Hear me out...they should really go full revisionist and start including variants that never existed in the era/region beforehand. Currently the 'lore' makes no sense. Kanto has 151 Pokemon and 0 from anywhere else but Alola has 700 Pokemon? They talk about making the regional dex...
  11. S

Leaks/Rumors Thread

I thought they are making it obvious that it has to do with Shaymin? So a new Shaymin form which has Vulpix's colour scheme normally and then Ponyta's for its shiny.
  12. S

Leaks/Rumors Thread

7 new normal Pokemon is OK I guess given that the last 7 new Pokemon in the DLC were all mythical/legendary, but still would've liked more. 17 regionals also seems OK, but again would've liked more. I guess it's not a new generation but still, now that they've opened the can of worms of...
  13. S

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Eh, pretty sure they have a set number of designs to make it into the game? What that number is, is anyone's guess, but I don't think everything makes it. Even the original games cut Pokemon, so something made it in front of something that didn't - of course that was space constraints, but the...
  14. S

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Eh, don't particularly like the idea of Meowth having so many variants which could be new Pokemon or new regionals for other Pokemon. All the discussion about Ursaring reminds me of other old Pokemon that could use the spotlight.
  15. S

Leaks/Rumors Thread

Bewear and Beartic are in contention for worst bears. The first looks dopey af and ruins Stufful. The latter is the most generic bear. It only looks passable in TCG art but otherwise nothing interesting about it and weird body shape etc in the official art. If there is indeed a bear evolution...
Back
Top Bottom