Search results for query: *

1. S

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

Too true. Most are unnecessarily big and just a lot of wasted potential. Still dislike Rhyperior the most.
  2. S

You just hope that they don't massacre the design. I suppose they are getting better at it. I'd say that Braviary and Zoroark are some of the better designed variants to go with Sandslash, Ninetales, Muk. There are many pointless (Diglett, Dugtrio, Farfetch'd, Slowpoke, Slowbro) ugly...
  3. S

Is this official artwork or edited? The biggest problem that G-Rapidash has is its eyes. The game made it looked like a derpy mon, and I remember someone just changing its eyes to normal Rapidash and it looked so much better.
  4. S

The Zoroark looked a lot better in the leaked video. The official art making the red spots more prominent makes it look diseased.
  5. S

To be fair the classic gap was 3. RG-3-GS GS-3-RS RS-4-DP DP-4-BW BW-3-XY XY-3-SM SM-3-SwSh Maybe covid would change that. Then again, it doesn't seem likely that BDSP or PLA will have any DLCs so having a nearly 2 year gap between PLA and Gen 9 wouldn't be normal for them I think?
  6. S

When is Gen 9 due to be out? End of 2022 or 2023? Is this the first time there's been new Pokemon released every year between generations? (I guess this is already incorrect since Arceus is out in 2022 and not 2021). If so, this is probably going to be standard practice. Someone said that...
  7. S

Well, we know that there's one additional form or Pokemon coming for sure. As for the other forms, did they reveal Sirfetch'd before Galarian Farfetch'd? I know they revealed Alolan Vulpix/Ninetales, Sandshrew/Sandslash and Meowth/Persian together. & obviously reveals of Marowak, Exeggutor...
Back
Top Bottom