Search results for query: *

1. S

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

That was initially going to be a part of the original plan. Because you see in the midst of Jake’s time of depression, he was supposed to have some sort of spiritual awakening of some kind. One that would eventually lead him to learn more about the true history of the dragon species. I just...
  2. S

I really need to get this out and so I hope that at least someone will take notice of this and reply— In the midst of planning ahead for a future part of my American Dragon fan made sequel series, I have once again reached an impasse in a very important plot point; for you see, at some point...
  3. S

Here's the deal; these are the issues that have been haunting me in terms of writing the most 1. When i want to spend some time on a specific story, but occasions that are just around corner plead me to work on stories that relate to them more: Let me put it this way; with the month of October...
  4. S

Simply put, how do you write a form of government in your stories when you've come to have doubts about it? For example, a fanfic story i'm trying to make good has a major country be an absolute Monarchy, but, no matter who i ask, people keep saying that monarchies have to either be...
  5. S

I repeat: I've had many a fan idea for Pokemon Anime, but not many people have much to say about them. So i have to ask, are they really that bad? Idea 1. - Ash having some connection to an Anti-Pokemon organization dedicated to ridding the Earth of the species and conquering it. We've seen...
  6. S

I've had many a fan idea for Pokemon Anime, but not many people have much to say about them. So i have to ask, are they really that bad? Idea 1. - Ash having some connection to an Anti-Pokemon organization dedicated to ridding the Earth of the species and conquering it. We've seen many a...
  7. S

Well, in hopes of making my issue more clear, the show in question is "The Wild Thornberrys". In that show, the main protagonist, Eliza Thornberry, possesses the ability to talk to animals, including her best friend, Darwin the Chimpanzee. However, not all of the animals they interact with are...
  8. S

As an imaginative person with goals of becoming a writer, i've often experimented with certain concepts and ideas. One of which is the concept of the main characters having a large carnivorous animal acting as their friend and staunch protector, an idea that has been used several times before...
  9. S

Just so you know, I intend on posting this (and any other post for that matter) again and again until i get a response (a real one) To those of you who remember my posts about my unwritten fanfic, i would like to discuss a problem that i mentioned earlier: the divided story concepts. As i...
  10. S

To those of you who remember my posts about my unwritten fanfic, i would like to discuss a problem that i mentioned earlier: the divided story concepts. As i mentioned, i came up with two possible story ideas: one where the main character discovers that he is a member of a mysterious humanoid...
  11. S

Except I don't want to cause a rift, not between the main hero and the main female lead (not in this story arc at least)
  12. S

If i could redirect everyone back to my original problem: the one regarding my idea for a fanfic. It seems that another problem i'm having with the idea right now is the thought of a loss of trust between the main character and the main female lead. The main female lead's parents were taken...
  13. S

Re: How can i go about this story? Uh, funny thing, i was hoping to actually sidestep the whole "I have a lot to learn" scenario, as it, and other scenarios like it, has always left a bad taste in my mind. For example; saying that a character has matured or grown up implies that they were...
  14. S

Re: How can i go about this story? In the actual show, this character was somewhat of a follower who always tried to cling to the other older members of the team. He was a scientific prodigy, but every time he tried an experiment or attempted to build something, it ended badly. I'm told that...
  15. S

How can i go about this story? I'll cut right to the chase; although i haven't actually written the story, i'm in the transition of writing a fanfiction season 2 for a show that i liked, which only had one season before being cancelled. The show was about three teenagers that were given...
Back
Top Bottom