Search results for query: *

1. Sriram Mannar

Preview SM104: Poni Island Research Project! Search for the Island King!!

To basically summarize the video. The anime went with this pacing 1st Year - Their own version of the SM Games Story 2nd Year - USUM Anime Version Story Start of the 3rd Year - LGPE Promotion 3rd Year - Team Skull Arc + Poni Island Arc + League Staff for this Episode: Screenplay: Junichi...
  2. Sriram Mannar

The most ironic thing if Ash meets Guzma is, If Ash had the ability to age and had some self-awareness of how he keeps on losing leagues and hasn't become a Pokemon Master yet, he would be the EXACT SAME OF HOW GUZMA IS!! A Bitter man who hasn't achieved his goals... The Anime can easily tie up...
  3. Sriram Mannar

Holy shit. How can one not be hyped for this ? Well there included in the Poni Island Arc Episodes...
  4. Sriram Mannar

I don't care very much for any of these characters since none of them have an impact on the story, they don't need to waste any time with these guys. This is how they could do the rest of SM. 36 Episodes from Episode 104 which totals to a total of 140 Episodes 7 Poni Island Arc Episodes (...
  5. Sriram Mannar

Ryuki, Guzma, and Kahili are the only characters yet to make there appearance...
  6. Sriram Mannar

Can't wait for the preview tomorrow, but I doubt Plumeria will have a big role in this ep. Only the Gang's and Team Skull Grunt's Pokemon Are Listed in the voice cast...I say people shouldn't get their hopes high for some Plumeria Action, she'll most likely show up in a cameo at the end scolding...
  7. Sriram Mannar

Glad Plumeria is appearing, she's an underrated character.
  8. Sriram Mannar

Remember the Anime has to show off EVERY SINGLE Z-MOVE... so they might as well just give Ash a Kommo-o and the exclusive Z-Crystal to him in this arc. BTW here are a list of Z-Moves yet to be shown in the Anime: Twinkle Tackle Acid Downpour Subzero Slammer Psychic Shatter Techtonic Rage...
  9. Sriram Mannar

YES!!! AN ASH VS GLADION BATTLE FINALLY!!! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!! In my honest opinion, I think the anime got EVERY SINGLE THING RIGHT with Gladion's Character/Development/Battle Style, Ash has already had 3 Battles with him ( including this one as well ), they gave him spotlight in the...
  10. Sriram Mannar

Wouldn't say Rowlet is the "Oshawott", whether lazy or not its still a strong battler. Also Rowlet has competed in 4 Trials already. Let that sink in. I think Ash will catch either Mudsale or Jangmo-o. And that will be the focus of this arc. Also I'm surprised no one on any platform is talking...
  11. Sriram Mannar

Pretty sure Guzma will appear. Golisopod hasn't appeared yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but why does Bulbapedia list Tupp as Team Skull's Leader ?
  12. Sriram Mannar

His classmates are confirmed to go with him. Which is also why I doubt Ash will lose against Hapu. The Writers wanted to give him enough focus in the Ula'Ula Island Arc since he lost to Nanu instead of having his classmates steal the spotlight. I'm thinking this arc will be like the Akala Arc...
  13. Sriram Mannar

Team Skull is appearing in this episode as well. Probably to get smashed by Hapu. Man the writers really hate Team Skull.... I'm really excited for this episode and arc to be honest. My Predictions: Ash catches Jangmo-o Hapu becomes Kahuna Lillie gets a Z-Ring Sophocles's Charjabug Evolves...
Back
Top Bottom