Search results for query: *

1. Steel_Justice

What video games are you playing now?

Playing some 3 Hopes before I (may) move on to Triangle Strategy. Gameplay is fun and much more varied than the first though I wish the endings were better. Here's hoping that we get 3H timeskip outfits as DLC and playable Alois in the future.
  2. Steel_Justice

Been playing Doom Eternal a lot recently. Play a level or 3 once a day to keep myself sharp. Difficulty is fair and pretty easy on normal or easy. Don't listen to those game journalists they play worse than my 8 year old nephew. Still playing Fire emblem heroes. I have a better feeling...
  3. Steel_Justice

Playing lots of saints row 3. I've been finding it more fun than GTA 5 since it really goes out on the insanity when it comes to cars and weapons. Really fun selling lunchboxes with an APC and butchering people with a chainsaw.
  4. Steel_Justice

Going through my new file in GTA 5. I'm making it a point to do things the stupid/manly way rather than being super careful like my first one.
  5. Steel_Justice

Now back to playing Final Fantasy Tactics for the 13th? time. Having some serious muscle memory issues from playing too much Fire Emblem. Adjusting is a work in progress.
  6. Steel_Justice

Going back to classic gaming recently. Just finished GTA San Andreas and it's freakin hilarious, way funnier and amusing than GTA 5. Gonna go play Final Fantasy Tactics again very soon.
  7. Steel_Justice

Still playing Red Dead. I'm starting the mexico arc now. Funny thing happened earlier today. I was in thieves landing playing and winning a lot of money in liar's dice. I got tired and was leaving the place with my winnings when people started to randomly shoot at me (probably due to my high...
  8. Steel_Justice

Going through another run of Red Dead Redemption until next tuesday to keep my aim good for when I start doing heists and fool around with new guns.
  9. Steel_Justice

Went back to GTA 5 and killed over 1000 cops in the past few days. Gonna take a hiatus from it and play some more Dragon's Crown until the heist update comes in 8 days.
  10. Steel_Justice

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix: Birth by Sleep. Since I never had a PSP this is my first time playing it. It's pretty different from the other entries with no MP system and all. On my last route with Terra, he's definitely got the best early game since all he needs is to smash his way through...
  11. Steel_Justice

But a big risk as a partner. Couldn't they find something else for run away to do? I've been playing Alpha Sapphire, Fire Emblem Awakening, Smash 4 and I picked up my guns in GTA 5 again for old times. Can't complain about my situation. Kick some ass in the battle maison with my army of IV...
  12. Steel_Justice

I've been playing Fire Emblem Awakening recently and I got myself hitched to Lucina. My friend won't stop giving me shit for it but may the gods strike me down if Lucina isn't the hottest woman in the game.
  13. Steel_Justice

Got my hands on Smash 4 recently. Been unlocking lots of custom moves and beating the tar out of Master Core. I'm on the 3DS so no Master Fortress for me. Maybe someday I'll get a crack at it. Christmas came a bit early in GTA 5. Been fooling around with my new stinger rocket launcher...
  14. Steel_Justice

Playing Dragon's Crown. Trying to complete infernal difficulty with Elf. Getting there I'm pretty good with Elf at this point. The red dragon will be an ass to fight for sure.
  15. Steel_Justice

Still playing GTA 5, having fun with the new Dubsta and killing hundreds of cops. Also playing though Pokemon Black 2, just beat Marlon. I hit his Wailord with my Galvantula's Thunder while it was bouncing which made me laugh. Wailord's gonna feel that one in the morning.
  16. Steel_Justice

Grand Theft Auto 5, Red Dead Redemption, Sleeping Dogs, Serious Sam 3 and Final Fantasy Tactics
  17. Steel_Justice

I've been playing yugioh 5ds over the nexus you can actually do the whole duelling on motorcycles thing in this.
Back
Top Bottom