Search results for query: *

1. Steel_Justice

Video Game Quotes

Against all the evil Hell can conjure Against all the wickedness mankind can produce We will send onto them only you Rip and tear until it is done King Novik DOOM 2016 and DOOM Eternal.
  2. Steel_Justice

Video Game Quotes

"All you had to do was follow the damn train CJ" Big Smoke, GTA San Andreas. It's not CJ's fault that fat idiot can't shoot straight. "But I am dead... As are you." Kain, Legacy of Kain Defiance. Great series I'd highly recommend it. "This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of...
  3. Steel_Justice

Video Game Quotes

"Looks like this is a job for some kind of swimming superhero. But since none are around guess I'll have to do it." Spider-man, Spider-man 2 "I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum and I''m all out of gum." Duke Nukem "Gregor smash!" Gregor, Fire Emblem Awakening "Oyaji!!!" Dan Hibiki...
  4. Steel_Justice

Video Game Quotes

"Is there anybody here to goddamn kill!?" Trevor Phillips, Grand Theft Auto 5 "VERMIN? Y'all Shinra're the VERMIN, killing the planet! And that makes you (President Shinra) King VERMIN! So shut up, jackass!" Barret, Final Fantasy 7 "I am Magneto, master of magnet! HAHAHAHAHA!" Magneto, X-men...
  5. Steel_Justice

Video Game Quotes

"I never cared about justice, and I don't recall ever calling myself a hero. I've always only fought for the people I believe in. I won't hesitate...If an enemy appears in front of me, I will destroy it!" Zero, Megaman Zero 4 "It's not over until I teabag every last one of you alien...
  6. Steel_Justice

Video Game Quotes

"Change is only good if it makes things better." Bonnie McFarlane, Red Dead Redemption "Did you think a little thing like the end of the world was gonna do me in?" Sabin Rene Figaro, Final Fantasy 6 "'ABOOT'?! I DON'T EVEN SOUND THAT CANADIAN!" Trevor Phillips, Grand Theft Auto 5 "Hold...
Back
Top Bottom