Search results for query: *

1. Steel_Justice

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

So now that the bank is out I'm wondering about a few things Can I transfer my ditto from Alpha Sapphire and transfer it back after I'm done with breeding? Can gen 1-6 pokemon born or caught in gen 7 be transferred to gen 6 games? What happens if you bring a pokemon to gen 7, hyper train it and...
  2. Steel_Justice

Since you need dive to reach the portal do Dive Balls have their increased catch rate on Lugia?
  3. Steel_Justice

Well I tried to go into my router but it doesn't want to let me in for some reason. Do cloned traded event hoopas still give the prison bottle?
  4. Steel_Justice

The Mcdonalds hoopa event is US only right? I went to a Mcdonalds earlier and I got nothing from Mystery Gift. I'm in Canada.
  5. Steel_Justice

Re: Wich healing attack should i learn to my Clefable Wish is also an option. It's delayed but it can be used to support teammates. Goes well with protect and aromatherapy if you go for a Cleric Clefable.
  6. Steel_Justice

I heard there is a way to trade with yourself (not transferring pokes between games with bank) with one 3ds using the GTS is this true and if so how do you do it?
  7. Steel_Justice

Exactly how many EVs do your secret base pals give your pokemon when you use their exercise skill?
  8. Steel_Justice

Has anyone got the North American HA Samurott yet? It's supposed to be out but every time I enter the code there's nothing there.
  9. Steel_Justice

Just out of curiosity which pokemon still don't have their hidden abilities released? I know a few legendaries, the johto starters and amaura are still waiting release but who else?
  10. Steel_Justice

Re: How do you get the Johto starters? I think you need to complete the Delta Episode for your Johto Starters.
  11. Steel_Justice

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Can non Japanese players get the Serperior event? If so where do you put in the code?
  12. Steel_Justice

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I was apologizing for diffusing your hopes for an easy shiny. You probably will have to hatch a lot of eggs in the near future for your goals. If you want an idea of your odds then put this in your url Pokemon X/Y - IV Breeding Probability...
  13. Steel_Justice

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) I regret to inform you gender is pre-set along with everything else. No amount of soft resetting will change the gender. Believe me I tried it to get my female HA Sylveon with no success. It's not so much as the gender itself being pre-set...
  14. Steel_Justice

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) You don't have to reject the egg. If you save before picking up the egg and it turns out to be shiny it will stay that way if you swap out the parents as well as everything else about the baby. They tell you to reject the egg to load the new...
  15. Steel_Justice

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) No but Magikarp has the fastest hatch speed by a large margin. With flame body and hatch power 3 and an egg will hatch a bit after one round on the battle resort.
  16. Steel_Justice

Re: masuda method question An easier way to think about it is this. When you receive an egg from the daycare the values for the next egg are loaded and stay set until it is made and received/rejected. When I say values I mean nature, gender, ability slot, shiny (haven't tested) and which IVs...
  17. Steel_Justice

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Then I'm at a loss. Try again tomorrow or in 8 hours if you'll still be awake (I know I'm not). I don't recall it showing up when I first activated it either, I found out all about this by accident last week.
  18. Steel_Justice

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Try Verdanturf Town.
  19. Steel_Justice

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Have you tried being outside a secret base? It won't update if you are inside one. Other than that I suggest trying again in 8 hours if you just turned it on. Passerbys do show up when you connect right?
  20. Steel_Justice

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Connect to the internet with your PSS, when you go back to the buzznav you should see something like a red mailbox. Touch it to update the news which are deeds done by other players. Despite the name you don't need to pass people on an...
Back
Top Bottom