Search results for query: *

1. Steel_Justice

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

I'd drop Pikachu. It's horrid defenses and so-so speed will make it more of a liability later on even with a light ball.
  2. Steel_Justice

^ I would shy away from Pancham since Pangoro is very slow and only has mediocre durability so you'll find yourself buying lots of healing items for it, its Fighting type STAB also leaves much to be desired having Hammer Arm as its best option. Evolving it may also be tricky since no one on...
  3. Steel_Justice

^ you could swap out Flabebe for Azurill. But you need to catch one with Huge Power, Azumarill sucks without it. You can also swap out Psyduck for something else since Azumarill is a water type to make room for something else for better coverage like a good fighting, electric, ground or dragon...
  4. Steel_Justice

You don't need to replace any of your team just their moves. You should get some heart scales to teach you pokemon some of their good moves. They are easy to get wild luvdisc have them half the time and are pretty much the only thing you'll catch with an old rod. Get the tm for theif in...
  5. Steel_Justice

Thanks for that but I've already decided on and bred my Sylveon. Went with exactly as you said except since mine are Kalos bred I don't have hyper voice but I have 5 ivs instead :).
  6. Steel_Justice

Raichu: Unless your name is Galvantula use thunderbolt over thunder since it will miss exactly when you need it to hit. Try to fit grass knot in there somewhere it really bites into ground types that would wall your electric attacks. I'd replace flash since there are very few dark areas in the...
  7. Steel_Justice

Personally I've never used any fossil pokemon in my kanto games since they come late game. Even less so in the remakes since they come at level 5. Anyway if you want to use one I would suggest using Aerodactyl. It may level up slower than Kabuto but its higher stats let it beat opponents...
  8. Steel_Justice

Your set for blastoise is pretty good, I forgot it could learn dragon tail which is pretty useful on blastoise. Surf and water pulse have the same power in mega so it's a choice between convenience for surf and confusion chance for water pulse. The other attacks are just perfect for mega...
  9. Steel_Justice

For Kanto starters I would think Squirtle would compliment Chespin well since it resists fire and ice which Chespin's weak too and Chespin resists Squirtle's weaknesses. Mega Blastoise hits like a tank and slaughters most of the elite 4 with with right moves. Chesnaught is also weak to flying...
Back
Top Bottom