• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Steel_Justice

Movies/TV Rate the Last Movie you Watched

Die Hard - 9/10: Classic Christmas movie. While this movie is one of those action hero classics it's pretty good with suspense since John McClane is the underdog since he's missing his shoes, gets injured a lot and generally under equipped to deal with a dozen terrorists suddenly showing up...
  2. Steel_Justice

Captain America Civil War: 9.5/10 Holy crap was this movie awesome. It somehow manages to squeeze in so many characters with new ones and still manage to make who they are and what they want clear. Black Panther and especially Spider-man were amazing and I can't wait to see more of them in...
  3. Steel_Justice

Back to the Future Very fun with memorable characters and moments. Definitely something to look out for on TV or at a DVD store when you go classics hunting. 9/10
  4. Steel_Justice

True Lies It's Ahnold doing his best James Bond. Pretty funny but takes a while to get to the action though it doesn't disappoint when it gets there. 7/10
  5. Steel_Justice

Just came back from watching Jurassic World and it was pretty fun. 8/10 easy.
  6. Steel_Justice

Avengers Age of Ultron 9/10 I was happy with the amount of superheroing they could do since the team is already put together. It was pretty funny and wasn't as grim as I thought it was going to be. Looking forward to Ant man now.
  7. Steel_Justice

Dirty Harry 9/10 Clint Eastwood as a hard as nails cowboy cop vs a crazy serial killer what's not to love? I personally just love old action movies like this.
  8. Steel_Justice

Macgruber 8/10 It was a stupid and ridiculous movie but very funny. The ending just killed me.
  9. Steel_Justice

Robocop (the old one) 8/10: It tells you just what you need to know and hurries over to the awesome stuff, none of the over complicated family and politics crap that took up most of the remake. And it being rated R for copious amounts of blood makes it better.
  10. Steel_Justice

The Terminator: 8/10 Music rocks, really gets you thinking about the fate of humanity and its role in that fate, suspenseful, great action scenes, atmosphere is interesting as it's a blend of film noir with science fiction and slasher themes and Arnold as the Terminator is just menacing this...
  11. Steel_Justice

Godzilla: 9/10 A worthy reboot to the king of monsters. I squeed like a nerd when Godzilla fired his atomic breath. Though I kinda wish Bryan Cranston and Ken Watanabe had bigger roles and had more monster brawling. Taken: 8/10 Liam Neeson killing his way through sex traffickers is great...
Back
Top Bottom