Search results for query: *

1. S

What video games are you playing now?

Whoa, I forgot I even had this thread in my subscriptions! Still chugging along with the games I mentioned before, except I would like to rid one of them and add another! I finished MySims Agents (both files, at that), and I'm currently playing Super Mario Bros. 2 and
  2. S

Finished MySims Agents, and after finally finding the mecha-dog, MySims Kingdom. :3
  3. S

I got all of these in about the same time period very recently, and therefore, am playing them "simultaneously": MySims (Wii) Cooking Mama: Cook Off Wii Play Carnival Games Mini Golf New Super Mario Bros. (Wii) Pokemon Battle Revolution Wii Play Wii Sports Wii Sports Resort Wii Fit...
  4. S

Playing Klondike on my iPod right now.
  5. S

FireRed, where I will soon be departing for Seven Island.
  6. S

Pokemon FireRed; I started a new account this afternoon. Currently at the Route 4 Pokemon Center.
  7. S

Pokemon Platinum, surprisingly. *feels spoofed*
  8. S

I'm only on the second level of DK64 and I'm already bored of it. *inserts Yoshi Story cartridge*
  9. S

I've never even completed it once! ;D
  10. S

Donkey Kong 64
  11. S

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team
  12. S

Klondike on my iPod right now.
  13. S

Lost to the Battle Factory again... I'm done. I beat Thorton once, I guess I won't do it again. -_-
  14. S

Klondike (Solitare) on my iPod! I win onece out of every ten times I play ;D
  15. S

Pokemon Platinum, because defeating the Frontier Brains is the easiest thing to do this time around.
  16. S

Pokemon Platinum, at the moment. ._.
  17. S

MySims Racing, which doesn't take but 3 hours to complete the story mode for. =/
  18. S

I just recently pulled out my Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx: Duel Academy game for the GBA. I'm stil Prince of Games >.> .....
Back
Top Bottom