Search results for query: *

1. StolenMadWolf

POPULAR: What Did You Write Today?

Been a while since I've poked my head in here, but alongside my now 35 plus a bonus chapter long Guardians of Balance, I now have a five chapter long prequel called Mercenaries of Dawn. And because of thread topic, I managed to finish off Mercenaries of Dawn's fifth chapter today.
  2. StolenMadWolf

This was a couple of days ago, but I finished writing Chapter 2 of Episode 2 of Guardians of Balance.
  3. StolenMadWolf

Spent last night editing and neatening up old GoB chapters.
  4. StolenMadWolf

I completed the first Chapter of Episode 2 of Guardians of Balance earlier today.
  5. StolenMadWolf

Just put down the first 911 words of the first Chapter of the Second Episode of Guardians of Balance tonight!
  6. StolenMadWolf

Just did 600 words today on a new short story I'm writing, with the current working title of Liberation. Although this is likely to change soon once I work out a more suitable title later down the line. It's not Pokemon themed, but it should be both interesting and simple to work on.
  7. StolenMadWolf

Just completed the first Bonus Chapter for Guardians of Balance. It came out quite a bit longer than planned, but it was still quite an enjoyable write for being... different compared to previous chapters.
  8. StolenMadWolf

Currently in the process of writing my first bonus chapter for Guardians of Balance, today so far I've got to 300 words.
  9. StolenMadWolf

Welp, this was actually last night, not today, but I spent the better part of twelve hours writing upwards of 5,000 to 7,000 words in order to complete Chapter 25 of Guardians of Balance, and by extension, finishing off Episode 1 - Always Audacity. God, that was painful, but kinda worth it?
  10. StolenMadWolf

Actually spent yesterday writing down notes for a more original PMD fic to accompany GoB, focused on an dystopian world with three types seemingly wiped out... apart from a single Dark Type. A working title is Shadows of Salvation.
  11. StolenMadWolf

Managed to complete Chapter 24 of my Guardians of Balance fan fic last night.
  12. StolenMadWolf

I've wrote 700 words on Chapter 24 last night for GoB.
  13. StolenMadWolf

Well, I finished up Chapter 23 today for PMD: Guardians of Balance. Two more to go, and that will be Episode 1 complete.
  14. StolenMadWolf

I've wrote 430 words on my novella, The Ship of Aurora. Just getting some words in on that before GoB takes over again.
  15. StolenMadWolf

Not much writing, other than providing details for a setting of mine. Specifically details on Team flags and a map.
  16. StolenMadWolf

I just finished off the 22nd chapter of my PMD fan-fic, Guardians of Balance.
  17. StolenMadWolf

So yesterday, I finished off my expanded Chapter I, and completed Chapter XXI of my Guardians of Balance PMD fan-fic.
  18. StolenMadWolf

Finished the 7000 thousand word Chapter XX of Guardians of Balance tonight. Within less than a week. Welp, time to slow down for a bit.
  19. StolenMadWolf

Well, it's not really an Act as much as it's a collective series of chapters that could be read as it's own little book. I tend to do better writing longer stories anyway. But I also see what you mean:
  20. StolenMadWolf

It's basically a PMD story, set in the video game world after the events of Super Mystery Dungeon during the PMD-equivilent of the Age of Discovery. It's got a Scorbunny protaganist and is currently placed in the Sea of Wonders featured in Super, with a few references to the other games. Hard...
Back
Top Bottom