Search results for query: *

1. StolenMadWolf

MATURE: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Guardians of Balance
    Threadmarks: Chapter II.XVI - Understanding

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GUARDIANS OF BALANCE EPISODE II – DARK, WONDEROUS PAST CHAPTER XVI – UNDERSTANDING Come the fu- Sam rolled aside as the shell slammed into the ground he just was. -ck on! Not again! He managed to spring back up to his feet as the Tapu's icy eyes locked onto him. A clang...
  2. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Chapter II.XV - The Tapu

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GUARDIANS OF BALANCE EPISODE II – DARK, WONDEROUS PAST CHAPTER XV – THE TAPU After Kyra and Denzel helped Sam and Alice back up – after the two rescuers had stopped laughing at least – the reunited Pokémon began to make their way through the second tunnel leading...
  3. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Chapter II.XIV - Partners

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GUARDIANS OF BALANCE EPISODE II – DARK, WONDEROUS PAST CHAPTER XIV – PARTNERS The three Pokémon worked their way through the forest, with the Sobble Kyra leading the way. She kept her eyes focused forward, moving through a trail that Sam could barely notice through the...
  4. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Chapter II.XIII - The Myth of Blackaxe

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GUARDIANS OF BALANCE EPISODE II - DARK, WONDEROUS PAST CHAPTER XIII - THE MYTH OF BLACKAXE Days earlier… Greg growled as the sword poked his back, making a deliberate effort to make it a rumble. "Go on big boy." grunted the pirate behind him, poking him again, "Get...
  5. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Chapter II.XII - Pirates!

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GUARDIANS OF BALANCE EPISODE II – DARK, WONDEROUS PAST CHAPTER XII – PIRATES! Sam tightened his grip on the railing, eyes fixed on the ship as it started to turn towards them. They know we're here! "She's coming about!" One of the shiphands shouted. Calvin's roar...
  6. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Mercenaries of Dawn Update

And so, it has finally come. The Prequel to Guardians of Balance has come. Mercenaries of Dawn is live. If you are interested in reading this, please follow the link. Guardians of Balance is still fully active, and will likely be the next chapter update.
  7. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Chapter II.XI - Realisation

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GUARDIANS OF BALANCE EPISODE II - DARK, WONDEROUS PAST CHAPTER XI - REALISATION Four Days after Expedition Departure Sam swung the tent canvas aside and stepped out into the sunlight. He blinked, shielding his eyes from the bright rays. Gulls called out above his head...
  8. StolenMadWolf

Well, I ultimately leaned into Chapter 2.11, which turned out to be longer than I planned. But I think that I'm going to start working through the first MoD chapter alongside Chapter 2.12. Thanks for your feedback!
  9. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Chapter II.X - The Expedition

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GUARDIANS OF BALANCE EPISODE II - DARK, WONDEROUS PAST CHAPTER X - THE EXPEDITION From your position atop the wall, you watched the scene unfolding below you. Over a dozen Pokémon scoured the Temple grounds, inspecting the walls, the obelisk and even the floor...
  10. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Chapter II.IX - The Dark Power

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GUARDIANS OF BALANCE EPISODE II - DARK, WONDEROUS PAST CHAPTER IX - THE DARK POWER Kaliani groaned with a wheeze, slowly slipping back into consciousness. As her mind sharpened back into focus, she quietly begged for it all to be just a dream. Every bad thing that had...
  11. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Chapter II.VIII - Onward to Waterfall Mountain

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GUARDIANS OF BALANCE EPISODE II - DARK, WONDEROUS PAST CHAPTER VIII - ONWARD TO WATERFALL MOUNTAIN The preparation for the new mission was a swift affair, with Alice immediately telling him what kind of equipment they would likely need for the job before meeting at...
  12. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Chapter II.VII - Death, and a Mission

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GUARDIANS OF BALANCE EPISODE II - DARK, WONDEROUS PAST CHAPTER VII - DEATH, AND A MISSION Sam and Jack didn't waste a second, rushing for the elevators. "Don't wait for me Jack!" Sam shouted, "I'll catch up!" "On it!" The Butterfree answered, diving down over the edge...
  13. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Chapter II.VI - Dark History

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GUARDIANS OF BALANCE EPISODE II – DARK, WONDEROUS PAST CHAPTER VI – DARK HISTORY Sam blankly wandered through the town, his feet dragging behind him as he did so. He barely acknowledged the presence of the Pokémon around him, his eyes dipped down towards the floor. In...
  14. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Chapter II.V - The Truth Comes Out

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GUARDIANS OF BALANCE EPISODE II - DARK, WONDEROUS PAST CHAPTER V - THE TRUTH COMES OUT The green canine quietly lifted up the bowl in his mouth, faintly slurping the red liquid inside. He didn't put it down at first, drinking the contents in one draw before placing it...
  15. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Chapter II.IV - A Taste of Power... and Confusion

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GUARDIANS OF BALANCE EPISODE II - DARK, WONDEROUS PAST CHAPTER IV - A TASTE OF POWER... AND CONFUSION The clinic was quiet that morning, given there wasn't that many Pokémon staying inside. Indeed, a cursory look at the medical register would reveal only three Pokémon...
  16. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Chapter II.III - This is alot to take in

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GUARDIANS OF BALANCE EPISODE II - DARK, WONDEROUS PAST CHAPTER III - THIS IS A LOT TO TAKE IN "Oh by Arceus! Thank heavens you are alright!" exclaimed the Maractus, visibly shaking their body side to side as she stepped towards one of the gathered teens with their arms...
  17. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Chapter II.II - Another Happy Rescue

POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON GUARDIANS OF BALANCE EPISODE II - DARK, WONDEROUS PAST CHAPTER II - ANOTHER HAPPY RESCUE "Hurry up! This place is falling apart!" The eight Pokémon rushed through the rocky chasm, the ground quivering beneath their feet as they ran. Most of them looked no older than...
  18. StolenMadWolf

Already sent it through on Discord, but thanks for sending through that feedback! I appreciate it! The chapters were initially quite short because I started writing GoB very casually, so the length does start going up as I started getting more committed to it.
  19. StolenMadWolf

Just a small forum wide update. I'm currently starting work on the newest Chapter in Episode 2, though I don't know when it will be ready just yet, as I'm once more juggling other writing projects and art plans. I have been through the first four chapters too, namely neatening them up and...
  20. StolenMadWolf

Threadmarks: Chapter II.I - Darkness at Sea

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER - To any new readers, if you haven't read the events of Episode I - Always Audacity, I would highly recommend going back and reading through that episode in order to get a better understanding of the events taking place in this story before rolling into Episode II -...
Back
Top Bottom