Search results for query: *

1. StormyStinger

What video games are you playing now?

Sonic Battle: Beat the game! (The Eggman boss at the end was annoying to deal with tough, with his constant missile spam and strange floating making it hard to finish your combos against him.) Other than the lack of a tutorial teaching the more finer mechanic, I'd say the game is pretty good...
  2. StormyStinger

Started playing Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria Simulator, I'm enjoying it so far! I've already got the bankrupt ending twice! (It was only on purpose the first time . _ .)
  3. StormyStinger

If you type "system information" in your Laptop's home screen (should be the bottom right area of the screen.), you should find your specs. I sadly also lack the knowledge about computer stuff, though one thing you could try if buying the game and refunding it if it doesn't work. (You can...
  4. StormyStinger

Here's the system requirements from steam.
  5. StormyStinger

Been playing a game on Steam called Die in the Dungeon: Origins. It's a fun, simple Rogue-like that's available for free. (Since it's a Demo for the full Die in the Dungeon.) Nothing about it really leapt out at me, but I do think it's a fun little game I see myself playing if I'm bored. I do...
  6. StormyStinger

The remake or original?
  7. StormyStinger

Been playing through Sonic Battle for the GBA since I got it for Christmas. I think it's fun so far, though I do wish some of the mechanics were actually taught to the player since there's no proper tutorial. I also was surprised at the difficulty spike at the end of Rouge's story; having to...
Back
Top Bottom