Search results for query: *

1. S

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

Also, one idea that refuses to leave my mind is that the method the main characters 'use' to return to the future is ... I'm having a lot of trouble with the logistics, though. One notable event in history is that Absol got himself hooked up with the legendary Suicune, but she kind of went...
  2. S

So for my PMDEOS/SMD idea, after the time crash, in the future Grovyle leads the two main characters to what is their ragtag band of surviving resistance fighters. It includes Celebi, one Absol, possibly a Pumpkaboo or Smeargle (because "trick or treat" will make one awesome door password), and...
  3. S

It's like comparing the final battle of a fighting game (a 60/90-second duel against a major opponent) to the final battle of an RPG (a 60/90-minute battle against a major opponent). I remember sketching out one battle where the rule was kind of like sudden death: whomever lands the first hit...
  4. S

He's a Shinx. By the time the pair face off against Dialga to save time everyone's fully evolved, but I'm thinking of a possibility that something happens and everything seems to "reset" after the timeline's fixed. Then things get complicated. One idea that refuses to go away is that the main...
  5. S

I asked myself what would happen if in my story the partner is a reincarnation of an ancient legendary (Raikou) ?
  6. S

I'm working on my own interpretation of the legendary/mythical terminology. Since the videogame canon generally uses "mythical" as a placeholder for "event Pokemon", but from a fic perspective it needs something with more meat. So I'm kind of dipping into Elder Scrolls for inspiration here...
  7. S

So, the concept I have for Void Shadows makes them kind of the Pokemon version of The Heartless (from Kingdom Hearts). Thankfully they are necessarily confined to the Voidlands, but there is an issue ofthat most Pokemon who become a Shadow never recover. So I'm thinking of putting Giratina in...
  8. S

Re: HELP: My ideas for a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon FanFiction Isn't 11 years (by human timescale) a bit young? I also notice that first you say these two characters are 11 and 13 but then you say they met when they were 8/12. Those numbers do not add up (2 vs. 4 year difference between their...
Back
Top Bottom