Search results for query: *

1. S

What are your game headcanons?

[tangent] I remember the moment I beat a Pokemon Breeder's Riolu on Route 11, I looked it up in the Pokedex, made a n immediate beeline down to Challenger's Cave, and DID NOT LEAVE until I caught one in each gender. Good times.
  2. S

Riolu and Eevee can both be encountered wild in Unova too -- Challenger's Cave/Floccesy Ranch, and the park in BW2 Castelia City.
  3. S

The way I view it is similar -- in the case of dousing a Charmander/eleon/izard, the tail probably steams and bubbles from trying to burn the water around it. Once the Pokemon dries out, the tail just lights back up like nothing ever happened.
  4. S

Butterfree v. Venomoth. Yes, that old thing. It's obvious that Butterfree's design is basically Venonat with wings, and Venomoth does have Caterpie eyes. So, logically speaking, if it wasn't a design mistake grandfathered into the series it must be a deliberate switch that was made during...
  5. S

I do not consider this personal canon but more "what-if" territory: What if Xerneas and Yveltal are actually different sides of the same Pokemon.
  6. S

Minor one. In the postgame, Shauna trades you a free Lv.5 Kalos starter Pokemon. Contrary to prerelease rumors it's not HER starter Pokemon (which you last saw fully evolved and at Lv.50) and she also mentions it was found as an Egg. I'm thinking she left her starter in the Daycare a bit too...
  7. S

Cheren also implied it was the case in BW2 -- when chatting on the Xtransceiver he makes a reference to "if I had my usual partners" (not to mention he brings a much better game to the PWT).
  8. S

This part has some support in in-game canon; in BW2, after beating Cheren he tosses in a reference to his "usual partners", implying that he picked his Gym team to be something about your level rather than stomping you with his endgame BW1 team.
  9. S

Oh, yes. A Pokemon's evolution is a process that takes anywhere from an hour to a full day, depending on the species. It may also be accompanied (before or after) by a massive appetite.
  10. S

I view the first form of any three-stage evolutionary line as a baby Pokemon.
  11. S

All Pokemon species, more or less, have a natural 50-50 gender distribution; their in-game gender ratios are merely a byproduct of being bred in captivity.
  12. S

I know there's possibly some hints of this in the anime canon, but for me: - All individuals of a legendary species (as opposed to uniquely legendary individuals, e.g. Arceus) are necessarily capable of reproducing somehow ... just not in captivity.
Back
Top Bottom