Search results for query: *

1. S

The Offiicial Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion!

I got Corrin and Bayonetta DLCs recently. Best moment was while I was doing Classic mode with him, in a 4-way brawl I grab an Assist Trophy and it's Tingle. Suddenly everyone has Superspicy Curry Breath.... Counter! Counter! Counter! Leave it to a water dragon to put out all those fires.
  2. S

That's a curse of all player-avatar characters in general; the game can't give them a predefined personality profile if it's supposed to be up to the player to decide that through their actions. It's more likely she wasn't the winner of the raw popular vote, just the winner of the ones they...
  3. S

And then there's the news that Cloud's release date is . . . NOW. Definitely going to pick him up at some point. I wasn't sure about Corrin at first (not a FE fan) but then I saw he's got dragon transformation powers, so now I'm interested. Bayonetta is certainly a surprise, a lot of people...
  4. S

His moveset appears to be largely derived from Ike's, including the Final Smash. (Ike is one of my mains, so I'd recognize those swings anywhere.) His special moves appear to be (not sure on the names here, but): - Blade Beam - Cross Slash - Rising slash followed by downward strike (his...
  5. S

The only people who even notice buffs and nerfs are obsessed competitive players who want to be the very best like no one ever was.
  6. S

I have always favored Roy (and Ike) with their up-close-and-personal attack style as contrast with Marth's keepaway game.
  7. S

The button combos aren't required (the moves are all mapped to Ryu's B specials), you just get a slight power boost if you do it that way. E.g. if you really need that Shoryuken to recover back onto the stage, you'll probably do an Up+B instead of attempting a Right+Down+Right+B (risk of...
  8. S

I want to see a game mode that allows custom moves but not equips.
  9. S

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread Realistically, I think it depends on: - Fan support (e.g. Lucas, Mewtwo) - Ease of implementation - For 3rd party characters, ease of negotiating the rights for that character
  10. S

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread Sorry, Mega Sceptile, but I'm voting for Furball. (On a side note, Phoenix Wright is also in Marvel v. Capcom 3 -- complete with "Objection!" as one of his attacks.)
  11. S

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread In the meantime, of course, Amaterasu does appear in MVC3, so if #okami4smash doesn't happen (which, realistically, is no big if or anything) I can always take her out to go beat up Marvel characters.
  12. S

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread I'm torn between voting for Amaterasu or Sceptile (because Charizard and Greninja and ORAS). Shovel Knight I could see. Spyro's probably fallen a little off the radar, though, esp. since he got his lot thrown in...
  13. S

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread The one I heard is that if ZSS jumps off of Robin's head, ZSS lands faster than Robin can get up from the knockdown and can chain right in to doing it again. And again. And again.
  14. S

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread Yeah, whatever.
  15. S

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread The official demo releases next week the 19th. The game doesn't launch internationally until October.
  16. S

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread Probably not. A week (well, the spare time at least) goes by really fast when you have a full-time job.
  17. S

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread I could go as high as CPU level 7 in Melee and Brawl, but I generally like keeping it on 5 for casual rounds.
  18. S

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread Whoops, you're mixing up Greninja (final evolution) with Frogadier (mid evolution).
  19. S

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread Only in the sense of the camera zooming in and out on certain characters; it can't affect where the KO line (which moves with the stage) is.
  20. S

Re: Super Smash Bros. 3DS and Wii U Confirmed Information and Discussion Thread Yeah, Ammy would be awesome to see thrown into the mix. Until then, there's always MVC3....
Back
Top Bottom