Search results for query: *

1. S

Speculation New/Updated Poke Ball types

I don't think having an increased catch rate for something that's effectively unlimited (until it succeeds) is a good idea. And on the flipside, I don't believe in reduced catch rates either (GF generally doesn't - and let's be honest, the Beast Ball's 0.1x power on non-UBs is just plain...
  2. S

Likewise, you wouldn't be able to "give" just any Pokemon a Dream Ball, since the only place to actually have them was Entralink Forest in Gen 5.
  3. S

My interpretation of the idea is that you have to provide the ball type yourself. So balls common only in previous gens stay that way. (Then again, it's already possible to mix and match certain ball types since it's now inheritable from either parent in Gen VII...)
  4. S

Okay, while I doubt we'll be seeing any new Ball types in Ultra Sun/Moon, what about the general future? Here's a redux of a previous idea: Recycle Ball: This ball is not lost if it fails to catch the Pokemon. - Catch rate is 0.8x of a standard Poke Ball. - Cannot be held by Pokemon. - Cannot...
  5. S

Yeah, new Ball types have been pretty much speculated to death, and it's hard to come up with any ideas that feel both new and genuinely useful. For example, here's a quick idea for a Ball type: - Risk Ball: Base catch rate of 3x for a price of 1000P, but if it fails to catch the Pokemon, that...
  6. S

What would be cool do with Pokeballs in future games of the series? Not just ideas for new Ball types, but pretty much anything relating to Poke Balls. Some of my thinking: Apricorn Balls - While it's true that many of them were of very limited use and/or got outclassed by other Ball types...
Back
Top Bottom