Search results for query: *

1. S

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

You always have the most curious way of phrasing the most specific questions... Personally I'd love to see Sceptile as a Smash fighter (especially given how awesome it was in Pokken Tournament) but I gotta acknowledge that it's probably not happening. The second batch of DLC fighters may more...
  2. S

Like how when they revealed the Sans Mii costume, he just stood there calmly dodging attacks. Anyway, if they're doing a SECOND batch of characters, there's still some hope for personal favorites, right? I'd still love to see Amaterasu (Okami) and Spyro the Dragon. Their body types alone...
  3. S

Haha, my list of such characters would be very interesting:
  4. S

Yeah, at first I'm like "okay, so it's a Dragon Quest hero" but then I see other DQ heros (particularly #8, the one DQ I've actually played) as costume swaps and NOW it has my attention. Apparently his (down?) special is access to an HUD menu for various spells/abilities, otherwise yeah he did...
  5. S

I'm currently working on an idea in Stage Builder that's kinda like Final Destination, but kinda not. (Stage ID: KGFY85RD)
  6. S

Welp, that's another thing the Brawl stage builder did better than Smash 4's....
  7. S

Especially for those of us in the Pacific NW. If we went much farther west it'd be April 18th already, but Smash doesn't report any new updates available yet.
  8. S

If they're going to bring Stage Builder back, it needs to be like Mario Maker (or at least the Brawl version). Wii U stage builder had no personality AT ALL.
  9. S

The worst part is that it's a timed battle.
  10. S

It looked like we at least had a screenshot of his character model.... I wonder if Piranha Plant will get any nerfs. Poison breath to down B appears to be a deadly combo from the vids I keep seeing.
  11. S

There's not much you can do short of taking it apart. The rubber seal at the bottom of the stick isn't perfect so small dust particles can accumulate inside of it over time, hampering its movement. (And if you've searched around you've probably seen demonstrations of it.) It's ESPECIALLY...
  12. S

If you equip multiple spirits that start you with an equipped item, then (if battling in a multi-stock battle format) you start each stock with each item in sequence. Beyond that, I think the general rationale is "we're adding this in the game as a Spirit! Now what ability should it have?"...
  13. S

My local game shop had a small Smash Ultimate tournament tonight. Lots of lessons learned on all sides: Tourney mode doesn't allow best-2-of-3 matchups (etc.) Yes you can specify this as part of a ruleset, but it doesn't allow changing characters between rounds For my skill level, I made it...
  14. S

Haha ... I was rather made at Isabelle at the time. But then again, that was basically my first time picking her.
  15. S

The lowest final score I've been able to get so far is ... I think, 0.6.
  16. S

I'm guessing that certain Spirits have high-level abilities which are also available on your Skill Tree page, and you can stack them for major results.
  17. S

Yeah, that one's definitely not easy (mostly because it's a Stamina battle). "Healing Shield" is probably the most useful skill to have on hand (second to that: "KOs heal damage" or "Metal Killer"). As for cheese strats, there's always Fox's reflector and Kirby's Stone....
  18. S

Well, I think I've defeated all spirits on the World of Light map.... Some of them were definitely fluke victories. The Shine Sprite, for example, I was knocked offstage and falling down when Rosalina (main enemy fighter) accidentally gets caught in a Launch Star and promptly shot off the top...
  19. S

If you hit the shield, you generally get one "free" (as in you don't have to win another battle against it) retry, provided you have SP. I don't understand the reloading time either. However, in some matches you DO need some time to cool off before the next attempt....
  20. S

Well, that battle with Galeem did not disappoint. One of my favorite Spirits battles so far has to go to the Super Star. You versus Rosalina, and invincibility stars drop down ALL THE TIME. At least there's no time limit!
Back
Top Bottom