Search results for query: *

1. S

What video games are you playing now?

I got an urge to pick up my second play though of Fire Emblem Awakening again (it's been months since I left off with it). I'm doing a hard mode, classic, with no resetting or battling Risen/Streetpass/Spotpass allowed. I'm seeing how far I can make it before I have to give up. It didn't...
  2. S

Just downloaded NES remix from club nintendo, and it's been fantastic so far! I love all these ~30 second challenges that highlight the essential elements of older games.
  3. S

I've finally started to fall in love with Earthbound. I just got to the part where you change perspective to the third party member, and I don't know why, but something about it felt absolutely magical to me- like the possibilities for this game are endless.
  4. S

I just started Earthbound (Im at the second town) after getting it from Club Nintendo, and I can see why so many people love it. It hasn't completely hooked me yet, but it's quite a fun world to explore and the mechanics are very well designed!
  5. S

Me too, I was referring to the no damage and speed runs. (And that final boss... It's the most simultaneously epic and hilarious battle I think I've ever done!)
  6. S

I've finished playing through Gunman Clive 2 with all 4 characters now- what a treat of a game that is! It never gets old either- I can see myself constantly going back to it on hard mode for kicks and to get the achievements. I also just started Metroid Prime (stoked it's on the Wii U !)...
  7. S

Super Mario 3D World and Bioshock. Both fantastic games, but I think it'd be hard to find two more opposite games! I've also gotten back into Steel Diver Sub Wars now that I have an wifi connection compatible with the 3DS.
  8. S

I've gone back to A Link Between Worlds, to try to totally finish the game since I've filled the streepass limit. I recently got all of the street pass challenges (some of those are brutal!). Now, I'm going for 999.9 seconds on the cucco game, because I've gone insane. Wish me luck: my record...
  9. S

I found the final boss gauntlet really challenging for the new game+, but I didn't think the rest of it was that bad, mostly because I played it right after I finished the main game and thus had the stages and boss attacks ingrained in my mind. Now it's time to get experimenting with some of...
  10. S

Super Smash Bros 3DS, 3D Classics Kid Icarus, and Dillon's Rolling Western the Last Ranger. The Dillon games are fantastic. I'm really hoping for more, because I'm almost done this one. Just finished main stage 5, and it was BRUTAL.
  11. S

I've been on a mad frenzy of playing Steel Diver Sub Wars.
Back
Top Bottom