Search results for query: *

1. S

The Shiny Encounters Thread

I was transferring Pokémon from Diamond to White 2 so I could get the Shiny Charm. The last Pokémon I needed was Gallade. But the Gallade on Diamond was a non-legit Shiny that my friend put on there. I didn't want a non-legit Shiny on White 2, so I went to the GTS to find a male Ralts (there...
  2. S

Basically, your Pokemon team "marry" in pairs, and if you lose one you lose the partner too.
  3. S

I use a Grumpig in my Black 2 team, I wish I'd got a Shiny one. :I
  4. S

It's actually pretty difficult. There's a whole bunch of rules to follow if you want to keep the chain going. And you need a lot of Max Repels. What can I say though, I got six of my Shiny Pokemon with the radar.
  5. S

Okay, disregarding the horrible spelling mistakes of Poochyena, Oddish, Magneton and Tentacool, what the hell is a Maghita? Do you mean Makuhita?
  6. S

It's been a while since I had internet access, but now that I'm back I thought I'd share my 3 new Shinies with everyone. All three are in my signature now. Roselia - He was Pokeradared as a Roselia on Route 212, November 20. Kricketune - He was Pokeradared as a Kricketune on Route 212...
  7. S

It doesn't matter which gender the foreign Pokemon is. Also, double posting is greatly frowned upon. Just warning you, since you're new. You can go back and edit posts of yours if you need to add anything.
  8. S

I keep breeding with a Japanese Ditto on Black, but it still hasn't resulted in a Shiny. T-T
  9. S

I was training with the Audino in the Giant Chasm when I found a Shiny Lunatone! I love it! Unfortunately, it's not something I'd use on my team. Boxed.
  10. S

I'm proud to have caught every Shiny I've met. :) Now, I just need to find a Shiny in Rumble and I'll be happy.
  11. S

Oh, I got mine on Route 10.
  12. S

Congrats! I got a Shiny Audino in White! What Route did you catch yours on? Since I was last here, I've obtained another Shiny. I had just caught the Shiny Gyarados in Silver and I came across a Shiny Magikarp! I cloned it with a glitch, and now I'm looking for someone to trade it to for...
Back
Top Bottom