Search results for query: *

1. Sulfurian

Spoilers What are your feelings on Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon?

Don't understand how a game is 9/10 when several hours in you feel like you're playing sun and moon instead of a new title. Maybe if the reviewers never played the previous games then maybe. Gameplay is great, and the challenge is a step up from sun and moon. But again third versions before...
  2. Sulfurian

What pisses me off the most above anything else is "official game reviewers" giving these games high scores. These games deserve as much negative reviews and if the devs look up on Google that they gave the game 9/10 they'll think "ah we did a good job" no screw you. They turned the games into...
  3. Sulfurian

It's great we are getting new pokemon. But why did they have to split them up between two games? Is it because they know that "third versions" don't sell well compared to the first? They could have made the only differences story related and that would have been fine.
  4. Sulfurian

I mean how everything new is version based. Again. "Ah don't worry all these new pokemon and features will all come together in the third version" now it's "well you gotta go through trading again for a second time"
  5. Sulfurian

But my point is that they're locking the new stuff twice in a gen to exclusives. At least with ORAS you got both items to primal evolve in a single game. What's next, necrozma's new forms can only be accessed to the version you're in? So no lunala+necrozma in ultra sun.
  6. Sulfurian

What I think is the worst part in all of this, is mid-gen new exclusives. "Uh but exclusives have been in third versions before" yeah but not new pokemon exclusives, not new totem form exclusives, and so much more new things we got mid-gen. You can trade of course, but it doesn't excuse the fact...
Back
Top Bottom