Search results for query: *

1. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

SexyMidorikawa would also work but might still get you modded.
  2. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

Ooh yeah, I've heard a lot of good things about the Zero Escape series but haven't had a chance to try it out myself yet. I'll have to be on the lookout for that Steam release once I've got money again.
  3. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

You'll just have to stand there and hold your hand over the leak until maintenance can get around to it.
  4. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

My siblings are having sports and marching band practice for school already, RIP
  5. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

Right now our other biggest problem in the south is that it's so hot your flip-flops will melt on the pavement.
  6. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

My favorite is when someone is driving reeeeal slowly in the turn lane without a signal and you don't know if they're going to turn or their car is breaking down. And switching lanes without signaling, when I'm clearly already in that lane and there is no room for you, which is how I got run off...
  7. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

Welcome to the American south, where nobody knows how to use their turn signal.
  8. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

I've always been fond of plague doctor designs for their creep factor. What is Zero from? You might have mentioned somewhere and I missed it.
  9. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

Food and mafia are both things that I love, so I'm super down for a game that combines them.
  10. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

Concepts are a concept.
  11. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

I'd say infinity is more of a concept than a number.
  12. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

My semester just ended, plz don't assign me more homework :(
  13. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

In three days I'll be back in the US and then I can actually experience summer ;-;
  14. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

Posting a heads-up here for everyone I'm participating in a game with: I'm going to be unavailable from the 7th through the 12th, as I'll be traveling. I don't think any of the games I'm signed up for will have been going for very long by the time I'm back, but if this is going to pose a big...
  15. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

What if he's the Godfather though.
  16. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

I kinda dig it tbh
  17. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

18. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

They need smart, cunning mafia players to defend the country. It's time to go undercover.
  19. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

Oh wow.
  20. Sunsette

The Situation Room 2.0

inb4 all-ME mafia
Back
Top Bottom