Search results for query: *

1. Sunsette

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

I usually go for a standard garden salad with a bit of cheese and light ranch. No tomatoes though, not a fan of raw tomato. I don't mix up the classic formula too much though.
  2. Sunsette

You can use a food thermometer to check that the temperature in the center of the food (usually meat) is where it should be, so you can be sure it's cooked all the way through. A lot of the time though, I just go by sight and keeping track of the time that it's been cooking when it's something...
  3. Sunsette

I've been cooking a lot more often lately since I'm no longer living on campus, so I've gotten to try making a lot of new things that I'm pretty proud of. A few weeks ago I made some slow-cooker pulled pork that turned out really well; that one was definitely the best so far.
  4. Sunsette

Do you love spicy food? Have you ever had food that was too spicy? What is your favorite spicy food? I love spicy foods. Spicy Mexican, spicy Asian, spicy barbecue, all of it. I have had some stuff that's too spicy before and I don't go around eating hot peppers just for the fun of it or...
  5. Sunsette

New question: What is your favorite food from other countries? (Authentic food) I love Thai food whenever I can get it authentic, especially spicy noodles and soups. Trying different styles of tea from various countries is nice too.
  6. Sunsette

Red or White Wine: Which do you prefer with your food? Generally, I prefer red wine with everything except fish. I've tried that in the past and learned just why people are so insistent that you only pair white wine with fish; the aftertaste is terrible.
  7. Sunsette

Would you try a bacon milkshake? Technically, I have tried one. A few summers ago, Sonic had "peanut butter bacon" as a milkshake flavor and I tried it. It mostly just tasted like a salty peanut. I get why people like the salty/sweet combination but I'm not really a fan of putting bacon in...
  8. Sunsette

Gonna rep my home state and say Texas barbecue. Beef brisket with spicy barbecue sauce, yes <3
  9. Sunsette

As on occasional thing, I used to eat a ton of fast food and feel generally better since I've cut down, but I still sometimes crave a burger or fried chicken from certain places. I eat at Subway and Moe's really often while I'm at school, since I live on campus and we have those there, but they...
Back
Top Bottom