Search results for query: *

1. Super-Luke

Hisuian Forms and Evolutions Discussion

:cry: :cry: :cry:
  2. Super-Luke

I expect new legendary, maybe a trio or quartet.
  3. Super-Luke

Yes sorry by real I meant by normal Stantler. Probably some regional forms have been discarded and put on Legends. But I don't think for Wyrdeer
  4. Super-Luke

I don't know... In Stantler's pokédex description it says that he has "psychic powers" So a real evolution would make more sense to me.
  5. Super-Luke

I disagree Sirfetch'd is different. However we will see who will be right :ROFLMAO:
  6. Super-Luke

Basculegion is also too similar to normal Basculin
  7. Super-Luke

It would be bad. They should modify the obtaining of the regional forms.
  8. Super-Luke

For the evolutions it is simple. In Sinnoh there is Professor Rowan who can explain the "phenomenon" in the anime. It will be necessary to understand if these evolutions will be possible in future games normally or if they will be treated as "regional forms" even if they are not. For example...
  9. Super-Luke

A user from another forum wrote this: I think like him, you?
  10. Super-Luke

Indeed! In the Pokédex descriptions Stantler has "psychic powers" and with Wyrdeer it makes sense. Evolution feels like an aged, wise Stantler to me too.
  11. Super-Luke

Strange though, Stantler is of the normal type while Wyrdeer is normal/psychic. Should hisuian Stantler be normal/psychic? I don't know... it doesn't change much, does it?
  12. Super-Luke

I didn't understand if Wyrdeer and Basculegion are normal evolutions like Magmortar etc... or if there are Hisuian Stantler and Hisuian Basculin.
Back
Top Bottom