Search results for query: *

1. Super-Luke

SV Leaks and/or Rumours Thread

The first riddle I think is a Rfake of Weezing or Drifblim. It is edible, so I think it will be based on a typical Japanese summer festival treat or fruit/vegetable. The second riddle, the most mysterious, could be a Rfake or Paradox of Duraludon and maybe even Haxorus. Duraludon is a building...
  2. Super-Luke

Have you seen Khu's latest tweets? Maybe an old generation (not 9 gen) Pokémon will get a special form like Greninja and Lycanroc.
  3. Super-Luke

Do you know if Ursaring, Scyther and Stantler can evolve?
  4. Super-Luke

I wonder if it will keep the chest in evolution.
  5. Super-Luke

I wonder if the 3rd legendary is itself a paradox. A paradox that created the Terastal phenomenon?
  6. Super-Luke

The point is that the evolutions are justifiable. In the space-time distortion of Legends are Porygon and his evolutionary items. They could do the same with the items of Ursaluna and Kleavor in Paldea. Or an NPC has found these ancient items. Stantler evolves with the new move, so ...
  7. Super-Luke

I really hope they can evolve. It would be a bad choice.
  8. Super-Luke

I think Koraidon and Miraidon are the Paradox versions of Cyclizar.
  9. Super-Luke

I expect other paradoxes and also 2 new cross evolutions.
  10. Super-Luke

I guess the DLCs will add more new Pokémon. Not only Suicune and Virizion paradox.
  11. Super-Luke

True, but in a group of legendaries it would be more weird. Even if they did it with Greninja ...
  12. Super-Luke

In your opinion, who is the other pseudo to receive the future paradox? I don't believe in Goodra.
  13. Super-Luke

I think they will do like Mega Blaziken.
  14. Super-Luke

I hope there are the paradoxes of the other legendaries, Entei, Raikou, Virizion and Terrakion. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense.
  15. Super-Luke

I like them all except Enamorus in Therian form. I wonder if the 4 demons will also have a Therian form.
  16. Super-Luke

Confirmed the 4 perils. If they are of the dark type they cannot be the 4 rivers dragons.
  17. Super-Luke

Do you think the 4 legendaries are the 4 Chinese Dragons without being Dragon-type? Or is it the 4 Perils? The evil counterparts of the Genies.
  18. Super-Luke

The pokémon sushi dragon roll is interesting. It could be the pseudo Dragon-Ice. Frozen sushi maybe?
  19. Super-Luke

He confirmed that they will all have the same types. It seems strange... Hope the abilities, stats and movepools will change.
Back
Top Bottom