Search results for query: *

1. SuperSharge

Preview XY122: Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Yukinooh! Unleash the Giant Water Shuriken!!

All im happy for is goodra returning and i called it to im proud of myself:cry::LOL::giggle:
  2. SuperSharge

Preview XY122: Satoshi Gekkouga VS Mega Yukinooh! Unleash the Giant Water Shuriken!!

Guys i found legit information that goodra is returning ... Proof is it contains all of the episodes summaries also contains information that @Gengarzilla was talking about Also they're heading back to lumoise city just as the opening suggests EDIT: OH WAIT XD LMAO i just find out that i...
  3. SuperSharge

KALOS CHAMPION ASH CONFIRMED IM CALLING IT NOW GOODRA COME BACK TO US NOW IDC IF IM TALKING IN ALL CAPS DX
  4. SuperSharge

@Gengarzilla eh wouldn't surprise me though we haven't seen trevor in a while, same goes for tierno
  5. SuperSharge

@SonansuMan These title names....:cautious: ARE EXTREMELY CONVINCING!!! :ROFLMAO::eek: Congrats buddy you've made the best spoiler yet(y):D!! I wonder how the charizard episode in xy and z 32 is gonna turn out:eek:
  6. SuperSharge

@SonansuMan Oooh yea right^^ but you didn't have to censor that one ^ the title already spoils it :p
  7. SuperSharge

Well you guys need to recheck the data broadcast because it has been fixed for example the Charizard episode has been fixed and is said to be on xy and z episode 32 which should be on the 30th of June this episode has abomasnow for the data broadcast so as all in all its fixed.
Back
Top Bottom