Search results for query: *

1. Sushi The Enby

Pokemon Headcanons (requests open)

Yes I am! Bianca used to prank Cheren by stealing his glasses, and Cheren has to get them back. They do it to this day. She searched for Hilda/Hilbert for most of the 2 years between BW and B2W2 before settling down as an assistant. Her nervousness in battle before the Nimbasa City scene was...
  2. Sushi The Enby

Yep. (TW: Suicide) His Zorua/Zoroark was basically his little brother, while his Darmanitan acted as a mother figure. All Pokemon he uses (with the sole exception of the legendary dragon) met him as a child and fight alongside him as his friends. N's parents are no longer alive; his mother...
  3. Sushi The Enby

I do, in fact! Winona was a pilot before becoming a gym leader. Her Skarmory is one of her first Pokemon and has become quite strong, so she always uses it in her rematches and the PWT. Her and Skyla are very good friends and met each other through their shared love of flight. Winona, when off...
  4. Sushi The Enby

Welcome to my headcanon blog. I'll post headcanons about characters I like. I take requests. Starting with Acerola and Mina, I'll go over various headcanons I have about the character in question! Acerola Acerola has a tendency to collect random trinkets, such as the Strange Souvenirs. She'll...
Back
Top Bottom