• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Swadloon

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Is it possible to trade with youself using digital Pokémon games, two 3DS and and the same Nintendo account (aka. not having to buy the games for different accounts)?
  2. Swadloon

Thank you. For short, to trade with myself using digital games, I'd have to buy not only another 3DS, but buy all the games again, since I need other account, right? Damn Nintendo
  3. Swadloon

Thank you, but I don't have any Pokémon to evolve at the moment. I just wish to know if it is possible to trade with myself whenever I have them by using GTS. As I said, even if I made specific requests in Gen 4 and 5 GTS, it was hard to find them in my other games, so I couldn't trade.
  4. Swadloon

Can a NNID be attached to more than one 3DS? I'm asking because, since my games are digital, I would like to know if I could download them in another 3DS if I bought one (and, thus, trade Pokémon among my own games).
  5. Swadloon

What's the best way to trade with myself in Generation 6 without using Pokémon Bank and two systems, in order to make Pokémon evolve by trading? Is that GTS thing of requesting too specific pokémon work? I remember that in previous generations, it took days and sometimes it didn't work...
  6. Swadloon

Thank you so much
  7. Swadloon

I remember that in Generation V, after finishing Pokémon Black, I had the option to transfer some info from its save to Pokémon Black 2, so some stuff on Black 2 could use information from the first Black (the name of my character in Black, for example). I don't remember how I transferred such...
  8. Swadloon

Thank you!
  9. Swadloon

Thank you. Can I still use GTS, though?
  10. Swadloon

I got just one 3DS, a Pokémon Y digital copy, a Pokémon X digital copy and a Pokémon X physical copy. On Nintendo Pokémon website (don't remember where), if I am not wrong, I can register only two of them in my account. What would be the best choice? P.S.: What is that registration for?
  11. Swadloon

Do Pokémon Sun & Moon still have the Super Training feature?
  12. Swadloon

But it will be back to the normal after that, right?
  13. Swadloon

Really? Simple like that? I could swear that I would lose features like growing berries, seasons or visitors/stores on Join Avenue. I thought it was the kind of stuff that could only be fixed and recovered by starting a new game and rebuilding my stuff from the beginning. Thank you. I reckon it...
  14. Swadloon

My Nintendo DS Lite is not working so well, so I'd like to play my Gen 4 and 5 Pokémon games (Platinum, HeartGold, Black and Black 2) using my 3DS. However, I know there's something about losing a lot of important features on Pokémon games that has something to do with the clock when you use...
  15. Swadloon

Thank you again. I'll try to check my stuff.
  16. Swadloon

Thanks. Is there any way to know if my account had my Pokémon Black and Black 2 registered in the past? 'Cause I'm not sure how many accounts on pokemon.com I have.
  17. Swadloon

Well, some years ago, when Pokémon Dream World shut down, I was offered an option to register on the new website which would be some kind of successor of Dream World for the "new" games X and Y, so I could convert my points from Dream World to points on that website. I registered my account from...
  18. Swadloon

Is there any way to replace a Pokéwalker, without buying HG or SS?
  19. Swadloon

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Is there any problem in using a different 3DS to play? I ask so 'cause in gen V stuff like Black City or Join Avenue were affected if you did it.
  20. Swadloon

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Thank you. Is it possible to get an event without starting a save?
Back
Top Bottom