• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. S

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

My one-shot has turned up 2,600 words so far, I have to say, when it comes writing eloquence is my thing it seems. Weighing in on the reviewing thing, I think there's a fine line between being a jerk, being a good critique and being a circlejerk. Ideally when reviewing you don't want to ego...
  2. S

So I had a story idea, a plot bunny because I wanted to get back into fanfiction and I'm curious what people think. Is it okay to share it here?
  3. S

So, I'm trying to get back in fanfiction both writing, reading and reviewing. I'm probably gonna be more active here with it being the summer.
  4. S

Heyo, so now that I have Internet at my home again hopefully I can finally be active again. I have a story idea at least thought up in essence so far that I can't wait to actually have the chance to execute.
  5. S

:| Anyway, hello everyone. Gonna be more active around these parts ^^
  6. S

Just to discuss general things we can do to improve them, as a community. You know? Nothing too huge. P:
  7. S

Hey, something I thought of out of the blue. Perhaps we could have an awards discussion thread? Things that we think could work to improve the awards and just generally chatting about or something of that nature?
  8. S

Thank you for the compliment, AceTrainer14. I haven't been as active in the fanfiction world because my Internet at home got cut off unfortunately, though I'll probably be able to read and review more. I actually turned in my votes for the awards only today.
  9. S

Yeah, I've had Internet problems as well unfortunately. Well, I'm drawing fanart of Sylveon out of boredom. I'm linearting right now.
  10. S

New fruit bat Dragon Pokemon! Time to draw fanart!
  11. S

My chapters tend to be an immense read through in themselves, so they take quite a while to write. Though I think I prefer long chapters with long updates compared to short chapters with short updates. Also, Aethers, that review is posted. I really enjoyed those pair of chapters.
  12. S

@Aideal Eclispe; System Error; Flaze; Lugion; You guys need to update/post faster, I need a chapter to read. Having one of those boring days today :c Speaking of which, @Aethers; almost caught up on Unpredictable. I'll try to get a review out for a cluster of the chapters later.
  13. S

It seems a bit too gimmicky to be trying to insert things from the Kalos Region into my fanfiction at this stage in the game, I figured after learning a bit and progressing past the main story it would be tempting. I have no plans to include any Kalos elements in my fic. at the moment, seems way...
  14. S

That looks really nice. You have a really cute style. :] I decided to take a break on my drawing, I got hungry and a bit tired. I’m super slow at making lineart because I’m always trying to make it as straight as possible. The general sketch is pretty much done, not bad for 20 mins. Gotta...
  15. S

You draw? I had no clue, do you do digital or traditional?
  16. S

I'm probably gonna hop on some fanart as well. Just outta curiosity, do you sketch, lineart, and then color? I've seen more people use a straight color method after cleaning up their sketches.
  17. S

Yep, Yanchamu is an interesting and fun introduction to the Gen 6 family. I'm really liking the overall design and concept of the Pokemon itself. I really wanna draw some more fanart of it(I tried this morning but I'm not too comfy with the final product, I'll do better taking my time on some...
  18. S

That actually sounds really delectable, unfortunately I can't eat many high calorie foods due to my current diet but sounds like something I'd kill in a few minutes.
  19. S

I'm pretty sure Kelleo meant the "Boo" at the beginning, referencing the ghosts from Luigi's Mansion. I was planning to buy Luigi's Mansion as well :P Seems like a fun game, along with PMD:Gates to Infinity.
  20. S

Woah, woah. It's nothing to get upset over ^^;; Actually, you could ask for a review of a later chapter. However you might wanna provide a little information one story and what's happened so far before asking for a review of a later chapter. For example, let's say you ask for a review for...
Back
Top Bottom