Search results for query: *

1. S

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

He thanks it, I don't see how that makes it his Pokemon. No he doesn't, in the pages we're given so far he never orders it. It acts on its own in saving him as well. The tag that could have easily have just been referring to Fletchinder. I'm just saying, fans are jumping the gun on this a...
  2. S

Who says it's the same Hawlucha, I'm aware it's appearing soon. Korrina is debuting soon as well or this could simply be a stalking Pokemon like Jigglypuff/Krokorok. Nothing is absolute so far.
  3. S

I'm starting to doubt this is even Ash's Pokemon, he never once releases it from its ball, it could easily be a wild Pokemon he befriends that decides to help the group. It's getting a pretty large amount of screen time for a non-starter Pokemon in a Pokemon movie and is often seen out of its...
  4. S

It kinda makes sense with it being a group of Butterfree. I hope Ash captures Dunsparce and it evolves into an angelic Dragon/Fairy(Speculated) basilisk. That'd be pretty metal and I hope it's a girl, this show needs more female Pokemon.
  5. S

I wonder how in the world Chespin will use Vine Whip, where in the world are the vines gonna come from? I didn't expect for them to appear from Snivy's collar.
  6. S

Seems like definitive proof of an early route bird, level 2. I have no doubt Satoshi is catching that thing now, even though I wouldn't mind him not catching a bird.
  7. S

Chespin pretty much reminds me of a Grass Oshawott, so I can easily see Ash getting it.
  8. S

But then it would die if a pebble touches it.
  9. S

I'm loving the fact that the new bird can at least use Nitro Charge, a flying speedy fireball of death seems pretty cool and at least would set it apart from the other birds.
  10. S

I think Satoshi would look nice with a Yanchamu. Yayakoma for Satoshi, pretty much confirmed as far as I'm concerned. Haha, unless they decide not to give him the generic early route bird. Which would be awesome imo.
  11. S

I always thought he would look good with a Tropius as a nice mirror to Dragonite or maybe Gallade. I always saw it as: Excadrill = Crustle(Second stage physical type) Axew = Pansage(Main Pokemon and mascot) Emolga = Stunfisk(Non-evolving Electric-type that can glide.) Though D-Nite might have...
  12. S

ポケモン映画公式サイト「神速のゲノセクト ミュウツー覚醒」同時上映「ピカチュウとイーブイ☆フレンズ」 Said Pokemon is said to play a role in the movie.
  13. S

It's a movie exclusive Pokemon in-similar vain to Drifblim from the Darkrai movie, Pichu from the Arceus movie, or Absol from the Jirachi movie.
  14. S

Since they're on a water adventure, I could see Iris with a Lapras pre-evo/Horsea and Cilan with a Starmie. They'd make excellent Water captures and Misty's went largely unnoticed.
  15. S

The point is, the evolution was just as unimportant since in the grand scheme of things May got it toward the end and the point I'm trying to make is, regardless of that, I wouldn't mind Iris catching that Druddigon. If Pignite and Palpitoad were to evolve, it would technically be pointless but...
  16. S

Indeed it was. So that Sableye isn't Ash, it's playing a role similar to Buizel/Aipom/Bonsly/Munchlax in the AG movies.
  17. S

What would Ash's Pignite or Palpitoad evolving contribute to the story line? What did Combusken's late evolution contribute? Nothing, some people just want her to catch the Druddigon because it's a Dragon, Shiny, and not an evolved Pokemon. It doesn't really matter to me if it contributes a...
  18. S

I wouldn't mind Iris catching that Shiny Druddigon, I know I'm jumping the gun a bit. But I could see Dragonite staying with Clair and Druddigon being caught by Iris.
  19. S

Palpitoad and Snivy evolutions please, I'll be happy. Oshawott learn Swords Dance/Night Slash over Tackle. Oak battles and captures a Rotom pls.
  20. S

Yeah, pretty obvious Ash is catching one. God I hope it isn't Piplup 3.0 however. Looks like the cutest, most marketable one and my favorite.
Back
Top Bottom